• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Ban adjudicated and overturned. :goog_geek:

Messaged him about it. And yes mentioned that you brought it up. ;b

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Found this thread and living it. Drunk gaffot boi loving Archer the series.

This may be a very bad post. But then again i can still type like Theresa May on a hot sunday. Im travelling to the land of booze this week. Wish me drunk.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Slighty-tipsy-at-night thread. This should be a sticky. Good times. And the rest of the week is going to be like this too.

PSA: Don't take my posts serious after a time like these. (Or better, dont take them seriously in general.)

Want to nominate DeepEnigma DeepEnigma for my doggo like slave and @Claus Grimhildyr because his name is German. Also all props to the staff for all their hard work.

Womp Womp.

TrainedRage

Banned
FFS its Saturday I cant be the only one!!!!

drinkotron-draper-liver-drunk-meme-300x300.jpg

I've been wanting to stop. Too many vodka and cokes late at night make me feel like shit the next day. But reading this thread makes me not want to stop.

I know I talked about quitting, but I got a $20 dollar gift card and since I've never had rum... I got a bottle of the Kraken spiced rum and am using it as a mixer and I don't know if it was worth it or a big mistake. Here's to stopping after the new years. Watching subtitled movies while drinking is annoying.

Andyliini

Happy new year everyone! I have been drinking beer, long drink, and mixed vodkra drinks all evening and I'm feeling merry, hope you all have great time, whatever you are doing.

What does being drunk feel like
Excellent question.

So far I've have had about 150 ml of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum on an empty stomach, with ice cubes

Last time I drank was roughly 2 months ago

Above anything else I feel more positive, more attentive, more optimistic, more confident. I feel FUN. More socially adept. I feel open. Very, very lightly dream-like. Like I've taken a happy "positivity" serum. I feel like if I were around people I'd be emanating good vibes. I am happily trapped in this "buzzy" zone. Very slight but pleasant sour mouthfeel. It is a VERY attractive state to be in. The experience is very clearly superior to sobriety. Only downside being the physical toll, which of course, must not be taken lightly. Very.

Last edited:
Top Bottom