• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Edge Rviews (fable Included)

Pug

I nicked this off Gamesradar, As my Subscription has yet to turn up again, bloody useless post.

Thumbs up for the two games I have pre ordered, Fable, Ourun, and not bad for SWB which I bought today, although the Live content is a bit messy at the moment.

Fable: 8
OutRun 2: 8
Phantom Brave: 7
Star Wars Battlefront: 8
Evil Genius: 7
Rocky Legends: 6
Juiced: 5
Colin McRae 05: 6
Forgotten Realms: 6
Kingdom Under Fire: 7
Uo: 6
Amazing Island: 4

Pug

Gek, I think its very similar to 4 but with online content, something Edge would'nt consider a serious change.

Pug

Yes I thinK 3 OR 4 have. GT did Halo, Mario on the 64 can't think of the other. Cheers Prine.

Gek54

Kiriku said:
CMR5 got totally owned in the latest issue of the big Swedish mag Super PLAY. I think it recieved a score of 4...or maybe 3. Out of 10.

WTF is wrong with them? It feels better than 4 and the whole redesign with the career mode is great.

cja

Gek54 said:
WTF is wrong with them? It feels better than 4 and the whole redesign with the career mode is great.
Need to see the review text! It does seem odd that only months after saying Rallisport 2 was inferior to CM04 they go and give CM05 the same score as RSC2.

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
An 8 for Battlefront?! After last months embarassing 7 for Second Sight I don't trust them.

pilonv1

Why haven't we had the usual suspects in here complaining about a Nintendo exclusive game getting 4/10?!?

No real surprises here. Edge are big Star Wars fanboys too.

Top Bottom