• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Emma Roberts film 'Holidate' is out now on Netflix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
XrzQ7rj.jpg

JimiNutz

Banned
Watched the trailer.

Would you blow one of your fingers off with a firecracker if you could suck on Emma's cheesy feet for a year whenever you wanted?

You can cum in your pants while sucking her feet but other then sucking her toes you can't touch her in any other way (unless she falls in love with you obviously).

Watched the trailer.

Would you blow one of your fingers off with a firecracker if you could suck on Emma's cheesy feet for a year whenever you wanted?

You can cum in your pants while sucking her feet but other then sucking her toes you can't touch her in any other way (unless she falls in love with you obviously).
And on your question, the answer is no off course..
First off what kind of trade would that be to maim yourself just for some fleetingsexual pleasures, and second I prefer them clean, nicely pedicured (best with a dark red paint) and unsmelly.

JimiNutz

Banned
First off what kind of trade would that be to maim yourself just for some fleetingsexual pleasures, and second I prefer them clean, nicely pedicured (best with a dark red paint) and unsmelly.

Yeah I hear you.

I'd maybe only risk it on the assumption that she would of course fall in love with me if she spent a year with me, then I could marry/divorce and take home my winnings.

So I wouldn't be in it for the feet, just the cash.

I'm not really a foot man though.

brap

Banned
Watched the trailer.

yes

teezzy

Banned
I just hated her name was Kirby.

Am I crazy or did I hear she might come back for 5?

No idea. I'm out after Craven passed.

My buddy and I were actually lucky enough to be extras in Scream 4. Hayden was straight up fire in person. Courtney Cox was freakishly thin. The chick cop was the lifeguard from the Sandlot, David Arquette was super nice... and Wes Craven waved back at me lol. Seeing Rorey Culkin in real life was trippy too. One of the most memorable couple weeks of my life. We did the barn scene where they screen the Stab movie, and some high school bits. I've never seen myself inthe final cut unfortunately

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

My buddy and I were actually lucky enough to be extras in Scream 4. Hayden was straight up fire in person. Courtney Cox was freakishly thin. The chick cop was the lifeguard from the Sandlot, David Arquette was super nice... and Wes Craven waved back at me lol. Seeing Rorey Culkin in real life was trippy too. One of the most memorable couple weeks of my life. We did the barn scene where they screen the Stab movie, and some high school bits. I've never seen myself inthe final cut unfortunately
Wow, that's an awesome story to have.

I really don't think anyone will be able to match Wes but I will at least support it and hope for the best.

brap

Banned

My buddy and I were actually lucky enough to be extras in Scream 4. Hayden was straight up fire in person. Courtney Cox was freakishly thin. The chick cop was the lifeguard from the Sandlot, David Arquette was super nice... and Wes Craven waved back at me lol. Seeing Rorey Culkin in real life was trippy too. One of the most memorable couple weeks of my life. We did the barn scene where the screen the Stab movie, and some high school bits. I've never seen myself inthe final cut unfortunately
Yeah idgaf without him either. Definitely gonna be some sjw trash.

oagboghi2

I had the biggest crush on her in high school. Nice to know she is hot in real life.

Edit: I'm sorry, did I hear the term "like like you" used in a serious tone in that trailer

Last edited:

Denton

I love me some Emma Roberts (mostly thanks to AHS, 1984 was awesome) but I hate these kinds of romatic comedies, the dilemma..

Elcid

Banned
Those are nice. I love wikifeet. Stifler, have you checked out the chick who plays Ralph Macchio's daughter on Cobra Kai. Them are nice.

Maybe we need a feet thread?
I tried one time on a bet with Nymphae Nymphae - mods shut it down right as my point was being proven. Got a free month of gold out of it!

200.gif

Didn't someone post a really creepy picture from wikifeet where your exact avatar talks about sucking cheesy feet for hours?

Last edited:
I tried one time on a bet with Nymphae Nymphae - mods shut it down right as my point was being proven. Got a free month of gold out of it!

200.gif

Didn't someone post a really creepy picture from wikifeet where your exact avatar talks about sucking cheesy feet for hours?
Probably that's just your perv fantasies.
Or you mistook me for brap brap .
I really hate smelly feet.

Do you butt guys like poo smell, or why do you automatically think every foot guy is into bad smells?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom