• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New ESPN NFL 2005 video!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
lol!

That is the kind of feature I would look at 2 times and skip through it everytime afterwards. But for 20 bucks, thanks VC for putting it in!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
sob_kid.jpg

I'm more appalled that Tyrone Wheatley had that many yards in a game. He doesn't get that many yards after 3 games!

TaleSynz

Ramirez said:
Looks like nothing has changed,Wheatley has 159 yards rushing on 19 attempts,WTF?

I saw that too !!

Now I know im not getting it...Nice try Sega.
Until you fix your gameplay then Madden will remain king. All the bonus features in the world can't make up for the awful gameplay.

Was their even a passing game last year ?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
TaleSynz said:
I saw that too !!

Now I know im not getting it...Nice try Sega.
Until you fix your gameplay then Madden will remain king. All the bonus features in the world can't make up for the awful gameplay.

Was their even a passing game last year ?

So there's no way to use custom sliders online yet? I love the 2K series but last year's default difficulty was completely broken---skewered towards super-human running backs and retarded AI. I only played seriously offline w/ friends and then, only w/ custom sliders (running turned way the fuck down for starters).

In regards to the passing game, I thought it was really well done--pocket passing in particular had a very realistic feel. The thing is, people I played with try to play as their teams do in "real" life, so we didn't get those 45 rush, 1 pass games at all.

let them keep the running game the same. i shut everyone down in the GA league except DM... running wise! but who was the champ DM, who was the champ!!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
let them keep the running game the same. i shut everyone down in the GA league except DM... running wise! but who was the champ DM, who was the champ!!

ME!

I was screwed by VC's horrible playoff system. In VC's world, theres no such thing as a wildcard!

Ramirez

Damnit,you gave me my first loss too :( I think I was still 13-3 at the end of the season though,can't remember...

correction, i gave you your first AND last loss of the season. i can still remember how much of a bitch that "nfc championship" game was to get done...

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
correction, i gave you your first AND last loss of the season. i can still remember how much of a bitch that "nfc championship" game was to get done...

What?! Dont you remember the classic 1987 Steelers vs. Niners NFC Championship game?!

lol!

you know what, i wouldn't have even COMPLAINED as much if it was me vs. ramirez in the "championship" game from our conference... but he wasn't even in my conference! the system zig-zagged the matchups so i (being the "nfc" team for instance, not because i was the 49ers but because i was on that side of the conference by chance) played ramirez (being the "afc" team, not because he was the steelers but that was just the side he was on). it made no sense at all.

oh, also, matrix in all of his 7-9 glory got into the playoffs while guys like gunstar (12-4), azwethink (11-5) and DM (13-3) DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS! VC should have at least let us have full control of the amount of playoff teams and matchups

Ramirez

LMAO...yea I remember how horrid that was.If I remember correctly we played 4 games before we got it finished,I was like winning 2 when we got d/c and you won 2 and the last one happened to complete,my luck :p

But that won't be a factor this year,the 56K won't save you from a beating this time!! :D

well, as madden on ps2 proved to us, it wasn't the 56k that "saved" (pfft) me, it was segas servers! not even broadband can hide from segas servers!

Ramirez

I hated how they had the countdown,like you actually had a chance to reconnect,once it got past 19 I d/c every time,lmao.

Top Bottom