• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Evidence Allegedly Supporting Tara Reade's Allegations Against Joe Biden Emerges

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

A new piece of evidence has emerged buttressing the credibility of Tara Reade’s claim that she told her mother about allegations of sexual harassment and assault related to her former boss, then-Sen. Joe Biden. Biden, through a spokesperson, has denied the allegations. Reade has claimed to various media outlets, including The Intercept, that she told her mother, a close friend, and her brother about both the harassment and, to varying degrees of detail, the assault at the time. Her brother, Collin Moulton, and her friend, who has asked to remain anonymous, both confirmed that they heard about the allegations from Reade at the time. Reade’s mother died in 2016, but both her brother and friend also confirmed Reade had told her mother, and that her mother, a longtime feminist and activist, urged her to go to the police.
In interviews with The Intercept, Reade also mentioned that her mother had made a phone call to “Larry King Live” on CNN, during which she made reference to her daughter’s experience on Capitol Hill. Reade told The Intercept that her mother called in asking for advice after Reade, then in her 20s, left Biden’s office. “I remember it being an anonymous call and her saying my daughter was sexually harassed and retaliated against and fired, where can she go for help? I was mortified,” Reade told me.
Reade couldn’t remember the date or the year of the phone call, and King didn’t include the names of callers on his show. I was unable to find the call, but mentioned it in an interview with Katie Halper, the podcast host who first aired Reade’s allegation. After the podcast aired, a listener managed to find the call and sent it to The Intercept.
On August 11, 1993, King aired a program titled, “Washington: The Cruelest City on Earth?” Toward the end of the program, he introduces a caller dialing in from San Luis Obispo, California. Congressional records list August 1993 as Reade’s last month of employment with Biden’s Senate office, and, according to property records, Reade’s mother, Jeanette Altimus, was living in San Luis Obispo County. Here is the transcript of the beginning of the call:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Is this more damning than basically anything leveled at Trump or Kavanaugh?

IMO this is way worse than any evidence against those two.

Holy fuck, DNC better get ready to pick another candidate.
It is way more "evidence" than anything brought forth against those two

And the silence is deafening coming from the DNC press 🤔

Imagine if this were Trump being accused (again) with an actual video from 1993, you wouldn't even know a pandemic is going on. This video would be played so much, your ears would rot off.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Well this is certainly interesting. Is this the call in its entirety? It doesn't match up with the description in print about sexual assault.

I mean it matches the set of events in terms of timeline but it just mentions an event or is the daughter saying the mother was talking about the assualt in this phone call?

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: HeresJohnny

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Well this is certainly interesting. Is this the call in its entirety? It doesn't match up with the description in print about sexual assault.

I mean it matches the set of events in terms of timeline but it just mentions an event or is the daughter saying the mother was talking about the assualt in this phone call?
It is the full call. Her alleged mom in this call doesn't mention the sexual assault like she says in the article (she could be misremembering, I dunno). The timeline is definitely there and the mention of that it's a prominent senator. The story is close. Some MSM "journalist" should look in to it
LOFUCKINGL

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Don’t worry. The morally and ethically consistent people on the far left here will probably ignore this post, or not comment.

Too busy arguing about bleach.

With all that said, I still believe in due process as our legal foundation.
Myself, I believe in treating other people as they treat other people. With Christine "inscribed on my hippopotamus" Ford, she had no corroboration even from Democrat friends, hazy and contradictory recollections, and multiple lies about the impact it had on her (e.g. the infamous "PTSD" door that was actually installed for some random male Google spook to rent a room at her house).

We know have actual confirmation of Reade claiming the interactions she now claims as far back as 1993. That's a step above anything Ford brought or any Trump accuser brought to the table - consistency after almost three decades. If, as Biden said, Ford deserved dignity, Reade deserves a credulous ear.

CNN would try to frame it as a Republican staffer. ;)
Clearly Russia knew 27 years ago that Biden would run against their kompromat asset Tronald Drumpf and planted a sleeper agent within his campaign that he would find irresistible to entrap him.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
It is the full call. Her alleged mom in this call doesn't mention the sexual assault like she says in the article (she could be misremembering, I dunno). The timeline is definitely there and the mention of that it's a prominent senator. The story is close. Some MSM "journalist" should look in to it
LOFUCKINGL
That was just uncalled for brosef.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
Holy shit if they can verify that that was her mother... A lot of people doing the old, "why did she wait until now?" line of questioning will have to shut up.
Tara Reade tells@MaryMargOlohan that the voice in the video is indeed her mother's: "hearing her voice made me cry. She was such a good mom and always watching out for me even now.”

Think of all the little things that had to fall in place for this brief phone call to come to light after almost thirty years. Her moms face needs to be added to the wiki entry of ‘butterfly effect’ listed as Grand Master.

How long until the dnc/media demand Reade’s hearing to be tested?

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Ridiculous how the Bleach thread has like 500 responses and this one is only cracking 30.
Seeing how the Kavanaugh thread was something like 5000 pages with zero credible witness or evidence you’d feel that THIS thread would blow up but nah, Orange Man Bad.
I look at it this way: they can either talk about bleach or they can talk about Biden, Pelosi, AOC, and all their other fucked, unpopular policies. That’s why they’re in there. Finally something to jump on Trump about. Sure it’s petty and meaningless but when you e been wearing a knitted vagina on your head and screaming at the air for four years after trying to fruitlessly prove he’s a closet commie, you take what you can get. It’s like a cokehead finding a little scrub of a line and rubbing their gums with it. Sometimes, a little’s A lot.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
So Biden sexually assaulted a woman?

For democratic standards that is pretty lame. Bill Clinton raped a hispanic woman and beat her up afterwards. Then telling her she should go get that broken lip fixed when he left.
Was that before or after he went the 27 times to rape children on Epsteins pedophile island? Who knows. Bills sex drive is legendary.

I wouldn't worry too much if Biden only raped one woman.

PK Gaming

Jun 9, 2010
ON, Canada
Stupid fucking DNC backed the wrong horse, rigged the election to make him win and they're going to badly suffer from it

Accountability is dead and #MeToo is a joke now

*sigh*

Relativ9

Nov 18, 2012
Narvik, Norway
Is this more damning than basically anything leveled at Trump or Kavanaugh?

IMO this is way worse than any evidence against those two.

Holy fuck, DNC better get ready to pick another candidate.
I mean there was a recording of Trump bragging about "grabbing them by the pussy" and that was pretty bad, but yeah this should in all rights if the democrats actually gave a shit completely end Biden's career. But we've already seen the willingness to brush this aside "it's just one woman, Trumphas done it to dozens" and continue to support Biden as "the one most likely to beat Trump" (how they ever believed that I'll never understand).

finowns

May 10, 2009
Ridiculous how the Bleach thread has like 500 responses and this one is only cracking 30.
Seeing how the Kavanaugh thread was something like 5000 pages with zero credible witness or evidence you’d feel that THIS thread would blow up but nah, Orange Man Bad.
There's no controversy for me and while I think the story is interesting I won't condemn Biden over it even though there is 10,000 times more evidence than the Kavanaugh fiasco; you can actually place the two subjects in same space and time. That the DNC and their surrogates the MSM are unprincipled jackals isn't news to anyone even their supporters on this forum.

finowns

May 10, 2009
I mean there was a recording of Trump bragging about "grabbing them by the pussy" and that was pretty bad, but yeah this should in all rights if the democrats actually gave a shit completely end Biden's career. But we've already seen the willingness to brush this aside "it's just one woman, Trumphas done it to dozens" and continue to support Biden as "the one most likely to beat Trump" (how they ever believed that I'll never understand).
And? What’s wrong with grabbing women by the pussy if they let you? I don’t see the equivalence.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So Biden sexually assaulted a woman?

For democratic standards that is pretty lame. Bill Clinton raped a hispanic woman and beat her up afterwards. Then telling her she should go get that broken lip fixed when he left.
Was that before or after he went the 27 times to rape children on Epsteins pedophile island? Who knows. Bills sex drive is legendary.

I wouldn't worry too much if Biden only raped one woman.
I take your Bill Clinton and raise you one Ted Kennedy who killed a women and fled the scene. But you know Democrat and Kennedy.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I wonder why that is? It’s almost as if, they purposely ignore it. That there is an agenda to push, that can’t be, can it? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: SpartanN92

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Good thing headlines are being taken up by fake news that Trump told people to drink bleach.

No reason to cover Bidens sexual assault with more proof each day we need to put words in Trumps mouth and keep people scared to leave their homes.

Convinemt timing that they blow up a non story about Trump so everyone ignores this one.

And now Tucker is reporting on it so this will be branded as right wing russian bots.

Reactions: dolabla

ThePiddle

May 6, 2019
Good thing headlines are being taken up by fake news that Trump told people to drink bleach.

No reason to cover Bidens sexual assault with more proof each day we need to put words in Trumps mouth and keep people scared to leave their homes.

Convinemt timing that they blow up a non story about Trump so everyone ignores this one.

And now Tucker is reporting on it so this will be branded as right wing russian bots.
I think Tucker is a great commentator and talks about forgotten but important stories often, and I basically hate Fox News. I really like him and I never thought I'd say that.

The silence among my friends on this topic is insane, considering all the people that were blowing up the Kavanaugh story. Fuck society.

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Day 2 and still no MSM coverage. For the lulz, I decided to go to CNN and search Tara Reade's name. I found a whopping ONE article............................... that was only posted just a few days ago. The other article that came up is titled "How Trump lost the public on coronavirus" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

See for yourself:

Reactions: cryptoadam

Relativ9

Nov 18, 2012
Narvik, Norway
And? What’s wrong with grabbing women by the pussy if they let you? I don’t see the equivalence.
Never said there was one, just that there was evidence for Trump behaving highly inappropriately towards women. Doesn't excuse what Biden did, never said it does, but just like it doesn't, Biden being a creep doesn't mean Trump isn't...it's not a binary choice...both candidates are disgusting assholes who should never hold any public office let alone the highest in the land. I'm Norwegian I have no dog in this fight (well we all kind of do, but whatever), so this isn't some sort of partisan thing for me. Just saying we have pretty strong evidence against Trump, and the suggestion that we don't isn't accurate.

Btw, technically a lot of Weinsteins victims "let him do it"...I'd be very hesitant to interpret Trumps words: "they let you do it, cause you're a star" as consent, sounds more like coercion or duress to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMephistoX