• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Evidence Allegedly Supporting Tara Reade's Allegations Against Joe Biden Emerges

drganon

Sep 20, 2019
Alec Baldwin learns about the accusation against Biden and takes it as a personal challenge to out-harass his rival. Campaign manager Kenan Thompson despairingly tries to talk him down, winking at the audience all the while.
Yeesh, you're an obnoxious guy. SNL makes fun of people from across the political spectrum.
Maybe back in the day with Bill Clinton, but not so much now. They treat democratic politicians with kid gloves now.

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
Sum it up: DRUMPF is meanie, abandon all your principals and vote Biden because ORANGE MAN BAD *wink wink* don't worry his VP will take over when he suffers an "accident".
This is pretty much the position people were taking on Hillary Clinton in 2016. It wasn't that they thought Trump was innocent of the allegations, but that Clinton would be much worse as President.

You basically have the same scenario developing with Trump. The electorate may make a similar choice. The Democratic electorate has already made their decision. They're not in love with Biden either, but they see him as their best shot in the fall. Even many Bernie supporters that I chat with online have stubbornly begun pushing their feelings about the Dem party aside because they can't stand Trump.

They understand that if they don't want to see Trump in the White House for another 4 years, they're going to have to hold their noses. Not voting or supporting a 3rd candidate in protest is no longer a luxury, but an expensive option to them. They're frustrated but they know what happens if they don't vote Biden.

The right choice for running mate IS going to be paramount though. It could ignite things in the Biden campaign, because right now he's just the Dems logical choice.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
It's as unbearably hilarious as it is sad watching the Resetera threads where they rationalize in real time that they are going to vote for someone who they know likely comitted sexual assault on an employee.

There's no way you honestly believe any of that. If any of Trump's accusers had credibility, it would be the only thing we're hearing about. The media dedicated months of coverage to his consensual affairs from before he was President, which is really insane when you think about it.

Also, literally no one on the planet seriously believed Dr. Ford, least of all you. You only pretend that you do.
I absolutely 100% believed Dr. Ford and there's probably posts about me talking about that here. Also there are TWENTY FIVE women who have claimed DJT sexually assaulted them.

Reactions: Mad_Titan

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, asked why she believes Joe Biden but did not believe Brett Kavanaugh, said Biden has exhibited no "pattern" of sexual harassment.
You know, Jake, as a survivor and as a feminist, I will say this. We need to give people an opportunity to tell their story.

But then we have a duty to vet it. And just because you're a survivor doesn't mean that every claim is equal. It means we give them the ability to make their case, and the other side as well, and then to make a judgment that is informed.
I have read a lot about this current allegation. I know Joe Biden, and I have watched his defense. And there's not a pattern that goes into this. And I think that, for these reasons, I'm very comfortable that Joe Biden is who he says he is.

He's -- and you know what? And that's all I'm going to say about it.
I really resent the fact that, every time a case comes up, all of us survivors have to weigh in. It is reopening wounds. And it is -- take us at our word, ask us for our opinion, and let's move on.
Let's move on!

• LOL
Reactions: infinitys_7th

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
It's as If those who continually bring up Trump, and Kavanaugh in the context of "well they..." are not actually capable of seeing what this is all about, and what the larger picture here is.

I don't care if Trump, Kavanaugh, McConnell, Regan, or some vengeful Republican spirit groped someone in the night. I also don't care if this allegation is false. This is about the absolutely mockery some political, celebrity, and media figures are making this out to be by being so obviously hypocritical that it is impossible to not make fun of those doing it.

This is not a left or right thing. This is about being genuine with ones self about what is happening. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Some of the more entrenched ideologues are even stating, on the record, That they still support Biden and believe the accusations. Imagine how that will look if these claims become proven?

This is gross.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Its pointless at this point. I hope Tara can get whatever closure she wants out of this. But Democrats have basically said we know its True but we don't care, we will abandon all our principals and beliefs to beat DRUMPF.

Keep blasting the hypcoricy to independants so they can see the mask sliping off the DNC. But for Democrats its over they will vote for Biden regardless. And the truth is they really just want Biden as a puppet. A Biden vote will be justified as voting for him is voting for his VP, which will probably be a female POC.

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
Now post the pictures of him doing the same thing to men. Oh wait, that would hurt your conspiracy theory.
Why don't you post them so we can be the judge?

And conspiracy? Ok, sure, Jan.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Now post the pictures of him doing the same thing to men. Oh wait, that would hurt your conspiracy theory.
hah what? do you think i have a conspiracy theory or something?

what "conspiracy" do you think i am pushing? i said the Dem base is covering for their candidate but that's not a conspiracy, as NYT admitted when they said they changed a story on request from the campaign, it is banal fact. what conspiracy do you think is being pushed?

a potential Vice Presidential candidate said there is "no pattern" of Biden being invasive. there is a pattern of decades of easily Google-able images. you can find evidence of a decades long pattern in seconds. im proving Whitmer is full of shit, that what she says does not correlate to observable reality. that is pretty much all the context you need in order to understand my post.

but do go on about conspiracy theories. what did you have in mind?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
fwiw if they find any documents that a complaint was filed by her at all, i will 100% believe her account and consider Biden a rapist (rather than accused one). so far they have claimed no such complaint was ever made (something which the Larry King call alone calls into dispute).

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The plot thickens

Apparently its against senate rules to release these documents. Could be the GOP just stonewalling but who knows.

Even if there are no records, by Dem standard I don't see what that proves. People still believe Ballsy Ford even with her whole case crumbling. Heck these people still believe Trump colluded with the Russians, Nick Sandman did something wrong, Juicy Fruit was attacked by MAGA hat wearers(while some have probably given up on this one) that Trump killed a man with fish tank cleaner and that he owes China bank 10's of millions. Even if a video of Biden fingering this women showed up they still wouldn't believe it, say but DRUMPF and then say well he may be a rapist but I am still voting for him.

Reactions: #Phonepunk#

Raven117

Oct 5, 2015
To see the far left justify this is simply delicious. Yeah, due process is thing for a reason you effing morons.

Last edited:
Reactions: iconmaster

iconmaster

Jul 18, 2013

Everybody already knows that Joe Biden is a notorious creep. It’s a punchline. The Daily Show joked about his gropery in 2015. Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores has written that Biden planted a “long slow kiss” on her against her will. Female Secret Service agents complained that he swam naked in front of them even though it made them uncomfortable. Many people have known about Biden’s behavior for years, and they don’t care, because this country doesn’t care about women. It pretends to, sometimes, for political convenience, or for the occasional photo op. In photo ops, on multiple occasions, Joe Biden has sniffed the hair of women and little girls. There’s plenty of photographic and video evidence of this. At least seven women beside Tara Reade have accused Biden of inappropriate behavior. The problem isn’t that people aren’t AWARE. Most people are well aware. It’s just not important to them.
Reade told the full story to her mother, who called the Larry King show in 1993 to ask for advice (more on this in a bit.) She told part of the story to her younger brother, Colin...

Reade also told a friend, a woman who has asked for her name not to be disclosed because she doesn’t want to have her career ruined (but why don’t women report assault, it’s just like, so weird!) This frienda fellow Senate staffer at the time, working in Ted Kennedy’s officesays that Reade called her immediately after the assault happened in 1993 and told her about it exactly as she’s telling it today...

But wait, there’s more. Reade also told her neighbor, Lynda LaCasse, in either 1995 or 1996. LaCasse, who happens to be a Biden supporter despite this, told Business Insider that the claims Reade is making now are totally consistent with what she has been saying for 25 years...

There’s more corroboration: Lorraine Sanchez, who worked with Reade in the office of a California state senator in the 1990s, “recalls Reade complaining at the time that her former boss in Washington, DC, had sexually harassed her, and that she had been fired after raising concerns.” Yet another friend “confirmed that Reade had a conversation with them in 2007 or 2008 about allegedly experiencing sexual harassment from Biden while working in his Senate office.” And the New York Times spoke to two interns who worked under Tara and confirmed that her supervisory duties were abruptly stopped. Tara alleges that when she complained about harassment she was retaliated against, stripped of her duties, and pushed out of the job. Biden and his surrogates have not offered an alternate explanation for why these interns would remember Tara being removed.

Last edited:

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
I absolutely 100% believed Dr. Ford and there's probably posts about me talking about that here. Also there are TWENTY FIVE women who have claimed DJT sexually assaulted them.
Her lifelong best friend had no idea what she was talking about. She helped people prepare for polygraphs and then lied under oath about it. She lied about having a fear of flying and of needing to have escape routes.

Again, if any of the Trump accusations were credibility, do you really think we would ever hear about anything else? Why hasn't Anderson Cooper had hour long interviews with them instead of Daniels and McDougal?

DeafTourette

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2018
This situation is already complex. Not because of any legal aspects, but because of politics.

The Spector of Tara Reade could follow Biden into the White House ... Yes, he could still win even with this allegation ... The p**** grabbing thing followed Trump and he' became President.

Tara Reade's life could take a turn for the worse and she could drop out of this due to death threats (we've all seen it before, whether it was Democrat or Republican).

Or the news could bury this in page 12 of the papers or some little blurb in the evening news... No matter what political spectrum they fall under.

The fact is, the media isn't left or right... No matter how they present... Just like how establishment politicians are not really left or right no matter how they present.

The elites, the megacorporations, the 1%... The narrative will go to what benefits them most. If Trump benefits them more, Biden will be in deep trouble. If Biden benefits them more, Reade and her story go away somehow. If neither of them benefit them, then watch Biden not only now out due to political pressure stemming from Reade, but watch someone else take his place and Trump lose big time ...

The government hasn't been for us in a long time. I had to remind myself of this recently.

I believe Reade... But this all will play out the way the elites want.

Reactions: JayK47