• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Evidence Allegedly Supporting Tara Reade's Allegations Against Joe Biden Emerges

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Its very easy to see the masses. Most people will not believe ideas that are critical of the beliefs they hold. Dont believe me, go to someone who you know who holds a belief that can easily be refuted by empirical evidence. Present them with that evidence.... let me know how that goes.
I have. With varying results. The results depend on lots of variables. I don't have enough data to conclude that most people are zombies with low critical thinking skills. Are you a zombie?

Arkam

Jan 21, 2012
Here, Now and maybe later
I have. With varying results. The results depend on lots of variables. I don't have enough data to conclude that most people are zombies with low critical thinking skills. Are you a zombie?
Me? Yes! I am an absolute ignorant retard that has been thoroughly conditioned. Which is what makes my view even more entertaining.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
it doesn't really matter what Biden says or does at this point.
this is the truth. his bodily existence and anything he says or does is inconsequential to the Dem hardcore.

unfortunately, you need more than just hardcore Democrats to vote for you if you want to be president.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePiddle
May 22, 2018
this is the truth. his bodily existence and anything he says or does is inconsequential to the Dem hardcore.

unfortunately, you need more than just hardcore Democrats to vote for you if you want to be president.
Yes you do. Good thing he does have more than that.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Yes you do. Good thing he does have more than that.
he does? lol ok. looking at the measured facts, enthusiasm is a big problem for him. even in his own party.
Just 24 percent of his supporters said they were “very” enthusiastic about supporting him. This marked the lowest level of enthusiasm for a Democratic presidential candidate that ABC/Washington Post has found in the last 20 years.
wondering where these mythical non-Dem Biden supporters are. you say they exist. do they?

i mean if Dems want to go after Never Trump Republicans they are free to try. is that what you're referring to here?

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
he does? lol ok. looking at the measured facts, enthusiasm is a big problem for him. even in his own party.

wondering where these mythical non-Dem Biden supporters are. you say they exist. do they?

i mean if Dems want to go after Never Trump Republicans they are free to try. is that what you're referring to here?
You said he needed more than "hardcore Democrats". And I'm saying he has them. Regular democrats and I'm guessing quite a few fence sitters will be voting for Biden just because the only other option is Trump.

Not exactly a glowing outlook, but it's the situation that we have put ourselves into as a country.

Arkage

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
I'm sure all those Kavanaugh defenders are in here screaming blood hell about how unfair this all is to Biden.

*crickets*

dcll

Apr 28, 2017
Absolutely disgusting and shocking how people on either side will flat out deflect or ignore issues on their side....wtf is wrong with people just call out Bs and wrong doing when you see it

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
I'm sure all those Kavanaugh defenders are in here screaming blood hell about how unfair this all is to Biden.

*crickets*
If that's the take you come to post in this thread on page 12 it shows you haven't read the thread.
Peoples' issue here isn't really the actual case but how media and politicians have flip-flopped 100% when it's about their friend instead of their enemy.
People aren't demanding Joe to be investigated as much as they are demanding the media and politicians to be consistent with their grandstanding.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

*crickets*
You sure are feeling your wheaties today, I am feeling generous since you made me chuckle during your mad post dash of weekly TDS on the forum in a couple other threads, here is my view on the situation.

I don't care if it sinks Biden or not. I want the #MeToo #TimesUp pussy hat wearing morons to not have power by hoisting their movement on their own Petard.

Joe Biden is part of this movement by his own words: "When a woman alleges sexual assault, presume she is telling the truth."

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I don't think there has ever been someone who beat an incumbent without being charismatic and appealing. If the economy improves, this will be Bush vs Kerry again - plenty of people hated Bush, but they didn't actually vote because who the fuck takes time to vote for Kerry?

And where Bush had somewhat motivated supporters, Trump has a lock on >40% of the voting population who adore him, based on polling.

Last edited:
Reactions: #Phonepunk#

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Weird, not sure why that video isn't working here. If I try to view it on Twitter instead of here, it plays fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: infinitys_7th

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

Weird, not sure why that video isn't working here. If I try to view it on Twitter instead of here, it plays fine.
Are you using Firefox? I am. As of about a week, no twitter video is working for me here. Youtube vids work fine.

Edit: Just tried in Microsoft Edge and twitter vids work here on the site 🤷‍♂️. Must be something with Mozilla.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Nymphae

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

I still can't believe Mika of all people has probably been the toughest of all the MSM on Biden on this - 22 seconds of stunned silence and a stunned look like "WTF I am hearing this from you for?"

Reactions: Nymphae

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Are you using Firefox? I am. As of about a week, no twitter video is working for me here. Youtube vids work fine.

Edit: Just tried in Microsoft Edge and twitter vids work here on the site 🤷‍♂️. Must be something with Mozilla.
I'm using Vivaldi, usually no issues.

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018

*crickets*
Most everyone in this thread is advocating for due process.

Now, why aren’t you asking for Biden’s head on a pike? Seems kinda convenient that rape allegations against republicans matter, but rape allegations against democrats don’t, eh?

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
lol listen to this first sentence and tell me these people aren't in a cult

I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them.

We Should Take Women’s Accusations Seriously. But Tara Reade’s Fall Short.
I would vote for Joe Biden even if I believed Reade’s account. Fortunately, I don’t have to sacrifice morality to political necessity.
www.thenation.com
Maybe Alex Jones isn't as crazy as he seems (he is but you can't deny that truth is stranger than fiction)?

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
the thing is, if you will vote for anyone so long as they are Dem, your opinion on who the nominee should be is literally invalid. because you have admitted that your vote is bought and paid for. like there is no reason anyone should listen to your ideas at all.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

bRacing

Feb 13, 2020
Looks like her lies caught up with her today. Found to have falsified her own law degree, which is potentially going to have 20 or so domestic abuse convictions overturned. Yikes.

• LOL
Reactions: Reptars Revenge

bRacing

Feb 13, 2020
It doesn't work like that - unless they invalidate it, she has her JD.
Of course they'll invalidate it if they find she faked her undergrad degree, which her college chancellor has stated tonight that she did. She'll be lucky if she's not prosecuted.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Of course they'll invalidate it if they find she faked her undergrad degree, which her college chancellor has stated tonight that she did. She'll be lucky if she's not prosecuted.
Yet she got admitted to law school then with the undergrad reference.

bRacing

Feb 13, 2020
You don't think they called the registrar at her undergrad?
If they had, they would have been told she didnt graduate. They obviously trusted her transcript that she provided them with. According to her, her degree was a "secret" between her and the chancellor. The chancellor says she's full of shit.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
If they had, they would have been told she didnt graduate. They obviously trusted her transcript that she provided them with. According to her, her degree was a "secret" between her and the chancellor. The chancellor says she's full of shit.
That's also not what she said. She said the president at the time protected her name when she got her degree. Someone at the school now said they have no record, but that is not one of the people involved two decades ago.

She also has a document saying she completed her BA. Now, the school could have done something fishy it does not want to admit, but it seems unlikely no one from her law school verified the degree or got some sort of okay from the undergrad.

bRacing

Feb 13, 2020
That's also not what she said. She said the president at the time protected her name when she got her degree. Someone at the school now said they have no record, but that is not one of the people involved two decades ago.

She also has a document saying she completed her BA. Now, the school could have done something fishy it does not want to admit, but it seems unlikely no one from her law school verified the degree or got some sort of okay from the undergrad.
The person who she claims protected her name said it never happened. And the documents she's been showing off tonight to prove she graduated actually dont prove she did. She really doesn't come across as honest or intelligent.

"But Ms. Hamilton, the Antioch spokeswoman, told The Times that it had spoken with Ms. Murdock, and that there was no such special arrangement with Ms. Reade."

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
The person who she claims protected her name said it never happened. And the documents she's been showing off tonight to prove she graduated actually dont prove she did. She really doesn't come across as honest or intelligent.
Why don't the documents prove it?

And she got a JD - that is a hell of a lot harder than getting a BA. It's hard to say she is not at least moderately intelligent when she has a post grad degree.

bRacing

Feb 13, 2020
Why don't the documents prove it?

And she got a JD - that is a hell of a lot harder than getting a BA. It's hard to say she is not at least moderately intelligent when she has a post grad degree.
No one is saying she isn’t smart. Many con artists are. The documents she provided don’t show enough credits to graduate. Combined with the university saying she didn’t graduate, it’s pretty damning. Added to her other many lies she’s been caught in and you see a really uncomfortable pattern forming. A pattern that may now lead to twenty felons being released because she faked her credentials as an expert witness.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
No one is saying she isn’t smart. Many con artists are. The documents she provided don’t show enough credits to graduate. Combined with the university saying she didn’t graduate, it’s pretty damning.
And yet the law school accepted her CV and reference and the document she showed indicated she was granted a BA.

Added to her other many lies she’s been caught in and you see a really uncomfortable pattern forming.
What "other many lies"? I've seen some of the nonsense Joe Biden's defense force have been posting, and it is shit like "She would have had to consented to be penetrated like she described!" It's really fucking bizarre seeing the shit this woman is going through.

bRacing

Feb 13, 2020
And yet the law school accepted her CV and reference and the document she showed indicated she was granted a BA.

What "other many lies"? I've seen some of the nonsense Joe Biden's defense force have been posting, and it is shit like "She would have had to consented to be penetrated like she described!" It's really fucking bizarre seeing the shit this woman is going through.
Whether or not they accepted it means shit. If she lied, she’s toast and Seattle will pull her degree. Other lies like claiming she was a legislative aide who worked on The Defense of Women act, when in fact she was just an office aide who oversaw interns. Lies about why she was fired. There’s tons of info about all of it if you dare to step outside the bubble.