• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Evidence Allegedly Supporting Tara Reade's Allegations Against Joe Biden Emerges

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
That is a brilliant response by Trump - he both denies his allegations and compares himself with Biden, so if people bring it up like he is lying they also tarnish Biden.

Pelosi said:
...the fact that Joe Biden is JOE BIDEN.
And the fact is that Bill Cosby is BILL COSBY. And the fact is that Ted Bundy was TED BUNDY.

That's a horrible line to try to defend someone from rape allegations - it implies that people should just accept someone being a rapist as how they are.

Last edited:

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
Joe Biden will just blame it on Corn pop, and explain that when she touched his hairy legs the cockroaches came running out so he put on the record player for the poor kids who are just as good as white kids.
Eh, Biden will deny and leave it at that.

If a prosecutor were to take the risk (and that would be an incredible risk with no witnesses or physical evidence) and call for an investigation, THEN he might have something real to worry about. Because then there would be depositions, continued bulletins by the press. The drip, drip, etc.

And the Democrat wagon circle already knows that Biden isn't going to create any additional controversy by calling her any names or attacking anyone who coberates her story. And he's not likely to claim fake news or even call out anyone on the right for crocodile tears. Like I said before, nobody on either side cares if this is true or not.

For Democrats the stakes are too high to "Al Franken" Biden. They' re going to stick with him no matter what Reade says. And one of the major reasons you may see Dems defend Biden so aggressively is because of Reade's own pro Biden comments. At least the ones she didn't manage to scrub before now.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Im supposing the conversation went like this

"I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the 2 pints of Ice Cream. I said, you’re not getting the Ice Cream. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at her and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the endorsement doesn't come in, you’re not getting the Ice Cream. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) I got endorsed. And I put in place some Ice Cream, chocolate at the time. "

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
This shit is going down because too many people and too many institutions have played defense for the DNC for too long. I was just as warped to this bullshit previous to 2016. Hilldawg and the extablishment's bullshit shook me out of it when she finally got the nom. Now, the dems think everyone will play cover for whatever shit they put out. Biden is literally the worst candidate they could have picked and the mainstream media has been acting like his PR team. Now, they are even attempting to soft ball this after refusing to cover it for weeks.

Edit: To the right leaning members, congrats. The Democrats under handed pitched this election to you. You deserve to win at this point. I am at peace with this. The democrats and their cronies need to be humbled.

Last edited:

Raven117

Oct 5, 2015
Go enjoy the thread over on Reset, some of those sweet sweet posters thought the Democrats were not just using the metoo movement as a way to block a scotus nominee. Now all these notions of semblance of due process doesn’t sound so bad.

Some folks really are that lacking in critical thought to think the shoe may be on the other foot.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
Go enjoy the thread over on Reset, some of those sweet sweet posters thought the Democrats were not just using the metoo movement as a way to block a scotus nominee. Now all these notions of semblance of due process doesn’t sound so bad.

Some folks really are that lacking in critical thought to think the shoe may be on the other foot.
Reason they got nicknames like NPC. Total lack of self awareness.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
well he doubled down on both the denial and the victim blaming ("growing record of inconsistencies which has changed repeatedly in small and big ways")

so if any more corroborating evidence turns up, then he is without a doubt hiding something

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Is this more damning than basically anything leveled at Trump or Kavanaugh?

IMO this is way worse than any evidence against those two.

Holy fuck, DNC better get ready to pick another candidate.
Yeah
And they can only pick one who’d have a sight chance: Cuomo

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Holy fuck!! Twenty five interviews Biden had since March 25th. He was not pressed on this accusation once!!!

You Democrats and your biased main stream media can GO FUCK YOURSELVES
Nothing to see here..............

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Any lib-shit or Dem-fuck wanna try to prove me wrong and win a month’s rent or mortgage on me?

You. Can’t. Debate. Me.

Fun Fanboy

Banned
Jan 16, 2020
See. Trump was/is right. Rich and powerful. Be it athlete, movie star, rock star, politician... however you make millions/billions. I love how the story has Biden just reaching up and finger blasting her. Like Trump said. You can just go right up to them, and grab em by the pussy! It works both ways! Goooooo Joe! :D Lol .

It is ironic though. I love it!

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
I like the part where she asks him a question and he just stares forward without saying anything. And the part where he yells at her. And the part where he never answers the question.

It's like the Hunter Biden stuff from a few months ago. He's had tons of time to string together some half assed answer to all this and didn't even bother to do that.

CNN really, really hates this is in the news:

Why can't they run a Joe Biden story that is about Joe Biden? Have to make everything about Trump.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018

Yes it is! If you take accusations seriously then why aren’t you looking into it?

Lol these fucking journalists with their “how come nobody is talking about this?” Like I don’t know, why aren’t you? Isn’t that your job?

ironically they have asked Trump about these. many times! but hey let’s freak the fuck out and act like it never happened because Biden has to answer a single interview on it

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I like the part where she asks him a question and he just stares forward without saying anything. And the part where he yells at her. And the part where he never answers the question.

It's like the Hunter Biden stuff from a few months ago. He's had tons of time to string together some half assed answer to all this and didn't even bother to do that.

Why can't they run a Joe Biden story that is about Joe Biden? Have to make everything about Trump.
You see it here all the time as well. It would seem everything is tangentially related to Trump somehow. It has gotten really old and I'm sick of it. If there is a real link in a story then fire away but this constant..."but Trump"...schtick is played out.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
See. Trump was/is right. Rich and powerful. Be it athlete, movie star, rock star, politician... however you make millions/billions. I love how the story has Biden just reaching up and finger blasting her. Like Trump said. You can just go right up to them, and grab em by the pussy! It works both ways! Goooooo Joe! :D Lol .

It is ironic though. I love it!

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
I wish that everyone could be honest. Thats all. Just say beating Trump is more important than 1 person. At least people can respect the truth. If you are really upset at Trumps accusations of fake news, your biases and hypocrisy... don't make him right.

Yes Joe Biden is innocent until proven guilty. Yes accusations should be taken seriously, but not as fact.

The fact that you just realized this in 2020 and not been talked about as one of the pillars of the USA is disturbing.

The question people on the left need to ask is how are we (as a party) any better than the message presented about Trump. How he is crooked, wipes his ass with the Constitution, doesn't value rights of the People, out of touch with reality.

The truth is that the Democrat Party is the party of anti Trump, standing opposite of Trump with everything he pushes. But does all the things they accuse him of.

Crooked and controlling information and being dishonest/hypocritical. Disregarding the Constitution and rights of the People. All of it.

I had hoped that the lose to Trump would have signaled a reboot to normal, party of the common citizen. Nope, double down on the party of Twitter. Smh

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
CNN on one hell of a spin tour. This time from Kirsten Powers: But Drumpf

Here we go again: The American public is faced with allegations of a male politician’s bad behavior — in this case, accusations against former Vice President Joe Biden by former Senate staffer Tara Reade, who says the putative Democratic presidential nominee sexually assaulted her in 1993 while she worked in his Capitol Hill office.
What does it mean to “believe women” who have made sexual assault allegations such as Reade’s? It has always been my inclination to err on the side of believing women because, statistically speaking, it’s highly unusual (though not unheard of) for such claims to be fabricated. “Believing,” in such cases, does not mean blindly accepting every accusation as the unquestioned truth. It simply means taking such allegations seriously and believing that their claims should be fairly investigated.

Many Biden supporters don’t believe Reade’s accusation. But for those who find it unsettling, how might we think about this issue in terms of the presidential election?
Trump outstrips Biden on accusations

First, the terrible analogies need to go. Conservatives claim there has been a double standard for Biden compared with how Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was treated. This is false. While a few Democrats demanded Kavanaugh's nomination be immediately withdrawn just on the strength of the accusations against him, the prevailing view was that the accusations should be thoroughly and fairly investigated, and that Christine Blasey Ford should be heard. This is what Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee sought and it’s what the Republicans refused to do, instead running a sham investigation intended to exonerate Kavanaugh and smear Ford.
Another factor that clearly separates the two situations is that President Donald Trump could have withdrawn Kavanaugh's nomination for a life term on the Supreme Court and replaced him with someone else. Biden, on the other hand, was not appointed. He was chosen by voters.
Drumpf could have fixed it had he withdrawn Kavanaugh! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Whether people like it or not, it’s now a zero-sum game: Trump versus Biden. Even if you believe the accusation against Biden, Trump far outstrips him in the sexual assault accusation department. Yes, it's a terrible place to be where that sentence can even be written. That said, if sexual assault allegations are the most important issue to you, then there is still no contest.
Does that make you a hypocrite? I don’t think so, but even if it did, we need to get some perspective here. “Pin the tail on the hypocrite” is a uniquely Washington game, and one that I played with élan for years. The problem with it is that it often reduces complex issues to simplistic caricatures and typically involves ascribing the worst of intentions to whomever you view as an opponent.
This last part is amazing:

But if you are undone by hypocrisy, wait until you hear what Trump has done to undocumented immigrants, the environment, black people, indigenous people, Muslims, Latinos, women’s rights, LGBTQ rights, America’s standing in the world, or the concepts of truth and decency.
Literally went there and pandered to every single group you could imagine :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019

What a dick Fake Jake is, and what a shitty news network CNN is!

Trump already publically went through that and each one turned out to be a liar!

Tara Reade actually has a police report - and unlike Trump, Biden was a sitting senator when the Tara thing happened

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
CNN on one hell of a spin tour. This time from Kirsten Powers: But Drumpf

Drumpf could have fixed it had he withdrawn Kavanaugh! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This last part is amazing:

Literally went there and pandered to every single group you could imagine :messenger_tears_of_joy:

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
most likely what happened is all the women accusing trump of sexual assault were likely sexually assaulted
kavanaugh likely sexually assaulted dr ford
and biden likely sexually assaulted tara reade

some have more credible evidence than others (ford was willing to testify under oath)

people saying that biden is innocent are being hypocrites when they were the same people saying kavanaugh definitely sexually assaulted dr ford
people who said that kavanaugh was innocent are being hypocrites when they are the same people saying biden definitely sexually assaulted tara reade

that includes the president

peoples' opinions on this are going to be more swayed by tribalism than any kind of facts here

Last edited: