• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Famitsu scores

Axsider

Banned
Devil May Cry 3 (PS2, Capcom): 9 / 9 / 8 / 8 - (34/40)
Rumble Roses (PS2, Konami): 8 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)
Star Wars Republic Commando (Xbox, EA): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)
D1 Grand Prix (PS2, Yuke's): 7 / 6 / 7 / 7 - (27/40)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (NDS, EA): 7 / 6 / 6 / 7 - (26/40)
Zoids Infinity Fuzors (PS2, Tomy): 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (25/40)
Shinseiki Yuusha Taisen (PS2, Atlus): 6 / 5 / 6 / 6 - (23/40)
Gladiator: Road to the Freedom (PS2, Ertain): 9 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (31/40)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 70: The Kanshikikan (PS2, D3): 6 / 5 / 6 / 6 - (23/40)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 71: The Fantasy Renai Adventure: Kanojo no Densetsu (PS2, D3): 7 / 6 / 7 / 7 - (27/40)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 72: The Ninhaza (PS2, D3): 6 / 4 / 5 / 5 - (20/40)
Legendz: Sign of Necrom (GBA, Bandai): 8 / 7 / 7 / 8 - (30/40)

Rahul

<duckroll> 2 guys played it for 15 mins and 2 guys played it for 30 mins
<duckroll> GUESS WHO!
<duckroll> MYSTERY OF FAMITSU CONTINUES
<duckroll> wait
<duckroll> are these this week's scores?

john tv

These seem early. You sure they're legit? Famitsu scores usually don't leak until Wednesday at the earliest.

duckroll

john tv said:
These seem early. You sure they're legit? Famitsu scores usually don't leak until Wednesday at the earliest.

Yeah, the scans and information are all out too. Check quiter. :D

duckroll

Guns N' Poops said:
I guess nothing new to FFXII then?

Seems to be a dud. 7 pages on FFXI on new equipment, monsters and areas and stuff. But nothing on FFXII apparently. Unless for some reason everyone who has the mag early isn't saying anything (highly unlikely) it seems that as I suspected, this was another dud. :(

Lionheart

duckroll said:
Seems to be a dud. 7 pages on FFXI on new equipment, monsters and areas and stuff. But nothing on FFXII apparently. Unless for some reason everyone who has the mag early isn't saying anything (highly unlikely) it seems that as I suspected, this was another dud. :(

Is that a new expansion?

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?

That's scaringly close to someone's (John's?) prediction in the FFXII wait thread :O.

duckroll said:

damn! How long do we have to wait?

duckroll

Rei_Toei said:
That's scaringly close to someone's (John's?) prediction in the FFXII wait thread :O.

My prediction, I didn't want it to happen but hey, we're used to it by now. :(

Guns N' Poops said:
www.quiter.jp I can't find the scans, sorry

Quiter doesn't carry scans. I was referring that the scans are out, the info is on quiter. Scans are on image boards and so on, like the SRW Alpha 3 on I posted. I've tried looking for the FFXI scans but they don't seem to be up anywhere yet.

Doom_Bringer said:
damn! How long do we have to wait?

Until the day we die. :(

Jonnyram

There was nothing big about FFXII in Jump on Monday so noone should have expected anything from Famitsu either. It's always in Jump before Famitsu... without fail so far.

Top Bottom