• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry: Blood Dragon box art leaks, is greatest box art ever [SCREENS IN OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck I made it:
screen.gif

Unlocked this after I destroyed everything on the page!

Danny 117

I looked into the source-code of the website and found mentions of the Konami-code, with a small picture of the input. The input is at the right side on the top of the page, but I haven't made it work. :/

Any ideas? Detective-GAF get on it.

I just did it and it turns your cursor into a crosshair and you can shoot various things on the page and make them disappear.

Erudite

I looked into the source-code of the website and found mentions of the Konami-code, with a small picture of the input. The input is at the right side on the top of the page, but I haven't made it work. :/

Any ideas? Detective-GAF get on it.
It works. Start clicking on parts of the website after you've inputted it.

Edit: Beaten.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
This is fucking glorious. Seriously... someone somewhere needs a huge fat raise for waking up at 3am and scribbling this insanity down in a notebook to pitch to the bosses the next in an "almost joking" fashion ...

cause now this shits is real ... and it's AMAZING

Do we know for sure this is a Live Arcade only title? I need this on my ps3....

This is fucking glorious. Seriously... someone somewhere needs a huge fat raise for waking up at 3am and scribbling this insanity down in a notebook to pitch to the bosses the next in an "almost joking" fashion ...

cause now this shits is real ... and it's AMAZING

Do we know for sure this is a Live Arcade only title? I need this on my ps3....
It's been rated for PSN as well.

Corto

Rex Motherfucking Colt. This game can't get any more cooler. This really seems to be a legend in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom