• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Female Character revealed for Tekken 7

tekken7newfemalecharacter.png

Revealed on the madcatz TGS stream.

• Named 'Catalina'
  • Playable at the upcoming October location tests.
  • From Latin America.
  • 'Beginner friendly' character.
  • Sassy mouthed talker, will be vocal in-game.
  • Fighting style is Savate.

Harada's T7 presentation archive: www.twitch.tv/madcatz/b/570263459?t=5h58m55s

BossRush

Wow look at those gorgeous large...uh I mean, she sure looks great!

In all serious she sounds fun, Savate is an interesting choice for fighting style

Ramstein

Banned
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savate

Savate, also known as boxe française, French boxing, French kickboxing or French footfighting, is a traditional French martial art which uses the hands and feet as weapons combining elements of western boxing with graceful kicking techniques.

Only foot kicks are allowed unlike some systems such as muay thai, and silat which allow the use of the knees or shins. Savate is a French word for "old shoe". Savate is perhaps the only style of kickboxing in which the fighters habitually wear shoes. A male practitioner of savate is called a savateur while a female is called a savateuse, or tireur/tireuse.

Interesting.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Señor Coyote;130869737 said:
I've never seen a female in a fighing game wear heels before.

538051-big_anna.jpg

HeelPower

FUCK DON'T REPLACE THE QUEEN OF SASS

Anna_Williams_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_6.png

Ahhh I Can feel it Anna won't be in the game ~_~ This female miguel will replace here in the sass department..

ZeroX03

Banned
I like the design on the right more than the left, but they're both a bit plain. Oh well, might look a lot better in action.

Ramstein

Banned
I like how a lot of people are talking crap about a character, based on a concept/sketch and not its final look. LOLWUT.jpg

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
She looks too much like Christie from T4...needs the clothes to be toned down a bit

LowParry

They seems so focus with the arcade. Makes me think consoles won't get this till late 2016. Ugh. Just another T6 wait. Which is to say, not a bad thing with balancing.

HeelPower

Uh... Pretty sure all of Tekken's fighting styles have ALWAYS been real. What, did you play Tekken 3 once and think "FUCK EDDIE GORDO!" ? (Btw, that's Capoeira, and it's a real fighting style.)

not all..

Some of them are pretty bullshit.Alisa, Lars,Lili,Zaf,Bob, and bears, and Jack.

Top Bottom