• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FFXIII + vs XIII HQ scans (56k beware)

FF13-13.jpg

I didn't realize Alan Rickman was going to be featured in vsXII.

Tideas

Banned
The only shots that look real time is the Versus one with the guy and the girl with their weapons drawn and the thing behind them.

They look too rough to be CGI

zoukka

Tideas said:
The only shots that look real time is the Versus one with the guy and the girl with their weapons drawn and the thing behind them.

Agreed.

The level of detail is really something else here... though the big room looks a bit too monochromatic for my likings.

And that Buffy looks like a ho :x :)>)

Yoboman

Wollan said:
None of them is.
Shane said there were definitely ingame parts of both trailers when he saw them at TGS

And you can see some slight shimmering in the pic of Sasuke and the Chick facing off

ManaByte

Gold Member
Dante said:
I think a few pics are realtime

Just my opinion we'll see soon enough :)

I think most of the FFXIII ones are realtime. Only a couple of the FFvXIII ones are, probably the daylight ones.

Snah

Banned
Himuro said:
You actually think those two pics of Sasuke and the chick look like fmv? :lol You can't notice the change in quality at all?

Yep, I do now that I have the high quality versions.

dralla

is there any chance they're sticking to the traditional turn-based combat? I thought FFX had the best turn-based combat of all the FF's. It was simple, but deceptively strategic..and sphere grid 2.0 thx

Dante

ManaByte said:
I think most of the FFXIII ones are realtime. Only a couple of the FFvXIII ones are, probably the daylight ones.

Yes, The summons are most definetly realtime IMO.

dralla said:
is there any chance they're sticking to the traditional turn-based combat? I thought FFX had the best turn-based combat of all the FF's. It was simple, but deceptively strategic..and sphere grid 2.0 thx

XIII prob will

But Vs. is an ARPG

kay

BasicUAE said:
None is real time IMHO
These are, the red section says the 2nd pic is, does it not? And the first one looks similar.

2214258922_9d8c4b23f7_o.jpg

2214258974_b26b97bd13_o.jpg

Not sure about the one with the moon, is that in the trailer?

KTallguy

Banned
I can help translate this. I've already done the first page, but if anyone wants to take additional pages that would be helpful. PM me.

Top Bottom