• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Final Fantasy XV Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva1991

I really hope they didn't change his design and will see him with the hood in the game

but then again I wouldn't be surprise if the hood isn't part of the game anymore...

him being unknown at the beginning and then revealing his identity was one of my most anticipated moments

Noctis-and-Stella-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-19853348-400-226.gif

wmlk

I really hope they didn't change his design and will see him with the hood in the game

but then again I wouldn't be surprise if the hood isn't part of the game anymore...

him being unknown at the beginning and then revealing his identity was one of my most anticipated moments

Noctis-and-Stella-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-19853348-400-226.gif

The guy was inevitably going to take off his hood sometime during the game. He does it in the gif you posted anyway. That's all this is.

The hood looks to be a separate cloak on top.

Aw, so FFXV does have at least one black person.

In FFXV's world, there's a couple. You see one in that old Luna Oracle painting. There are some guys walking around Altissia.

Hell, in Kingsglaive, there is at least one member of the glaive that's black, and one of the members of Regis's royal court is also black. That's more than, well, what Versus had.

Mediking

Lmao nice. Call me stupid but I was kinda afraid FFXV wouldn't have many dialogue options. I wanna see more dialogue options (funny, serious, romantic, etc) and you can kinda carve the Noctis you want (even though it is HIS story).

And seriously... I've said this a million times but a side quest of you helping either Gladi, Prompto go on a date with Cidney would be so good.

Forest desert forest desert forest desert forest desert forest desert forest desert this is all they ever fucking Show are there more areas in the game or not

At the bottom right of the weapon menu you see what looks like a bullet & wing icon/
Yooooo what's the wing for!

Forest desert forest desert forest desert forest desert forest desert forest desert this is all they ever fucking Show are there more areas in the game or not
Well considering the desert is the first area of the game and the forest is from duscae. There's a world of wonder trailer out there with a bunch of locals and the minute they start showing more everyones tone will change and get mad so they can't win

Alex

It looks nice but when fit to a full screen it's obvious by some of the shots that this game is going to benefit a lot from an inevitable Neo/PC version.

SlashX

There he is.

The one and only black man in the game and on the planet.

LMFAO
I wonder if we'll get any significant PoC in this one.

Also this game or the demos and previews/trailers have been a SEA of shimmering JAGGIES theres no way these are console screens.

Man, the aliasing in the hair is killing me. Hopefully my brain can ignorie it during playing and cutscenes.

Why would they reveal those characters now ?

Both were reveled before hand.

Iris in FFXV: Brotherhood Episode 3 and Ravus in Kingsglaive

Oh, didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom