• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW, FINAL Wii's Interface Screens

wii.JPG

wii2.JPG

wii3.JPG

wii4.JPG

wii5.JPG

wii6.JPG

wii7.JPG

wii8.JPG

I must really thanks NintendojoFR this time, because these screens are really new. Merci O.P HxH.

awful awful tv set they used for these, but whatever.

nice to see there are sensor bar settings... though i wonder what they are.

I must really thanks NintendojoFR this time, because these screens are really new. Merci O.P HxH.

If you were really thankful, perhaps you would have included a link?

I'd like to see what's behind the system settings buttons. Are there any more pics?

koam

That interface must have set them back a dollar or two. Still, i prefer this simplistic approach than something convoluted.

argon

It's rather bland, but it looks like the interface is designed for older folks who might not have the best vision. Good thinking, Nintendo.

So the home button also lets us do a soft reset. Nice addition...

argon

krypt0nian said:
Wasn't being sarcastic. So no boot up then?

Why would there be a boot up when the system's always on standby?

There will likely be some sort of loading screen when you select the disc channel, though this may be game-dependent.

ironichaos said:
If you were really thankful, perhaps you would have included a link?

I'd like to see what's behind the system settings buttons. Are there any more pics?

NintendojoFR.com and you find it. NintendojoFR in google and you find it. NintendojoFR in WTF Search Engine and you find it. Don't make me become nervous.

EDIT: I go sleep now.

Surreal

argon said:
Why would there be a boot up when the system's always on standby?

There will likely be some sort of loading screen when you select the disc channel, though this may be game-dependent.

Well you've got to turn it on at least once. :lol

raYne

It's too plain, the GC one looks better. Not that I'll be spending much time in it, but still.. :/

Surreal said:
Well you've got to turn it on at least once. :lol
I was gonna say the same.

DJ Sl4m

Another example of the limitations of SD.

This is a terrible interface, the SD is definately holding back the possibilty of a nice neat menu with lots of options on screen at once.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Why are we getting OMG UGLY comments now, and not when the interface was first shown? It's the exact same f*cking thing. Any new shittiness is just due to the awful television captures and the fact that all of the channels are EMPTY at the moment.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
DJ Sl4m said:

This is a terrible interface, the SD is definately holding back the possibilty of a nice neat menu with lots of options on screen at once.
What the ****? :lol

Saoh

well, simple and clean. i like :)

but those buttons are huge O_O

edit: btw, what's with the language option? is that a PAL Wii?

argon

DJ Sl4m said:

I don't think it really has to do with SD. The pages are laid out in order of importance. You don't want grandma accidentally clicking "Format System Memory" when she wants to set the sound settings.

guise

DJ Sl4m said:

What?

The designs "issues" are more to do with having to point at the interface rather then navigate it with the D Pad.... hence the large icons. HD has nothing to do with this.

Top Bottom