• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fortnite Xbox One S bundle, now in purple.

CyberPanda

Banned

Xbox-One-S-Fortnite-Special-Edition-1558044531-0-0.jpg

iu

Ovek

7Member7
The worst version of the gen losing console with a bundled game that's already free, in a colour designed to sit behind glass in a 2nd hand shop.

So true, I will give credit to Microsoft though they aren't afraid of making new colour versions.

The worst version of the gen losing console with a bundled game that's already free, in a colour designed to sit behind glass in a 2nd hand shop.
I think the worst version would be the og Xbox one which i still play on daily lol. Sunset Overdrive edition y'all! The hate on the Xbox one is real. So strange.

I think the worst version would be the og Xbox one which i still play on daily lol. Sunset Overdrive edition y'all! The hate on the Xbox one is real. So strange.

E3s around the corner got em shook, panic slowly settling in 🤭

You rarely see anything positive said about X or MS in general on these forums..especially, when clearly wipe out storm is coming 😂🤭

Mega Man

E3s around the corner got em shook, panic slowly settling in 🤭

You rarely see anything positive said about X or MS in general on these forums..especially, when clearly wipe out storm is coming 😂🤭
First to market between MS and Sony has historically won the Gen! MS set to unveil in less than a month...

splattered

The purple is awesome... if they did this earlier in the gen my wife and daughter would both be rocking one. Would be cool to see this color next gen too.

Celcius

°Temp. member
The GameCube was also purple and I honestly wouldn’t mind if MS shook things up and made it the default color next-gen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom