• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fragile (Wii) characters and screens!

Prax

Halycon said:
Something about the first piece of art just looks off. The other two are nice though.

It's just her face. The jawline they gave her makes her face look squashed (and eerily non-fitting with her more realistically styled body). And her.. left elbow joint looks weird because it looks like they blushed the wrong area.

I love the stream of RPGs coming the Wii's way though. XD It's by no means a steady stream.. but it's looking better all the time!

Linkup

Are there any large screens for this game? You have to give up the free AA at some point unless of course the game isn't coming out anytime soon.

rakka

26_G.jpg

Olaeh

This looks way better than when we last saw it, nice to know it still exists :) Artwork is wonderful as well.

Durante

Olaeh said:
This looks way better than when we last saw it, nice to know it still exists :) Artwork is wonderful as well.
I'd say it looks exactly the same as when we last saw it, there's just more of it.

The artwork is still wonderful.

Nocebo

duckroll said:
Spooky Zelda in post-apocalyptic world where you fight ghosts, look for survivors and unravel what happened to the world encounting stories of what came before via graffiti and notes left behind.
SOLD!

Ramenman

Aghghghgg this game is just soo beautiful.

The flying jellyfishes/slime ripoff also remind me of the Blue Loco Roco.

Does those previews say anything new ? Can someone sumarize ?

taconinja

Hm, I'm wondering if this is the beginning of the 3rd party wave on Wii that many people have wondered about considering this, Megaman 9, et al.

I'm tempted to start a thread asking for opinions, but those don't tend to turn out well.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
duckroll has the powers of AGAINST. :lol

I love the art and general atmosphere of this game.

11.jpg

Ghost slimes!

birdchili

duckroll said:
Yeah, now I hope Vanillaware heard me too! Think of how much better this week could get!
:) the timing of this was just sooo perfect.

i love the look and concept here. if they can pull off the lonely desolate atmosphere they're going for this is going to be so very great.

Top Bottom