• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

New Gamepass Titles Announced.

Xenon

That is a killer add for Microsoft. It's a also great for Monster Hunter World community.

From what exactly?
From pointless fanboy trolling in any MS related threads.

PS fanboys are like Dog lovers. Yeah yeah it's great you love your thing, but I don't really need you shitting on mine to make yourself feel better. (Love both btw)

Last edited:

Kagey K

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2013
Damn there are some great titles in there. I own most of them already, but if I didn’t I would be pumped.

It’s seems like it could be starting to get to the point that Gamepass could create such a backlog by itself that you would never run out of Great games to play, even if you never bought a game.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2013
MH isn't my thing. Though I've been picking up games to prepare for getting an Xbox One X.
Why? Between free to play, games with Gold and Gamepass.

You could buy an Xbox one, a year of gold and a Gamepass susbsription and have over 200 games to play. If that isn’t enough you could take 30.00 and buy EA Access and get another 60.

So for the price of a system and less then 2 games you can have almost 300 games to play on your system from day one.

You will run out of hard drive space, before you run out of time or money at this rate.

Last edited:

shenmue mugen

Nov 1, 2006
I'm a brazillian gamepass subscriber and all these games are avaiable except for Resident Evil 5.

Is it unavaiable in my region only?

Contica

Feb 1, 2016
You guys haven't heard of hatoful boyfriend?

If I didn't find dating sims so dreadfully boring I might have finished the rev copy I got years ago, but alas, I gave up on it.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Coflash

Sep 9, 2019
Don't games leave gamepass as well? Yesterday I saw The Surge + a few others saying they'd be gone. Seems kind of fickle.