• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gamepass Titles Announced.

Are people really butthurt?
giphy.gif

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Love it. Absolutely love it. MS could suddenly sell 100 million consoles over night and people here would be like “yeah but, they got not GaMEz”. This place man, haha.

Xenon

That is a killer add for Microsoft. It's a also great for Monster Hunter World community.

From what exactly?

From pointless fanboy trolling in any MS related threads.

PS fanboys are like Dog lovers. Yeah yeah it's great you love your thing, but I don't really need you shitting on mine to make yourself feel better. (Love both btw)

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Damn there are some great titles in there. I own most of them already, but if I didn’t I would be pumped.

It’s seems like it could be starting to get to the point that Gamepass could create such a backlog by itself that you would never run out of Great games to play, even if you never bought a game.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
MH isn't my thing. Though I've been picking up games to prepare for getting an Xbox One X.
Why? Between free to play, games with Gold and Gamepass.

You could buy an Xbox one, a year of gold and a Gamepass susbsription and have over 200 games to play. If that isn’t enough you could take 30.00 and buy EA Access and get another 60.

So for the price of a system and less then 2 games you can have almost 300 games to play on your system from day one.

You will run out of hard drive space, before you run out of time or money at this rate.

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
You guys haven't heard of hatoful boyfriend?

If I didn't find dating sims so dreadfully boring I might have finished the rev copy I got years ago, but alas, I gave up on it.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Coflash

Don't games leave gamepass as well? Yesterday I saw The Surge + a few others saying they'd be gone. Seems kind of fickle.

meirl

Banned
It's bizarre that the difference between ps4 and xbox one units sales this gen is goin to be bigger than 70 million. Ps4 is a monster.

this has something to do with gamepass, because? because you are salty that there is nothing like that for ps4 available?

pr0cs

Gta5, that's pretty impressive!
I have it on ps4 but never finished it due to the abysmal load times, might try again on the Xbone and external SSD to see if that improves things

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

iorek21

Gotta say, the PC Game Pass is quite disappointing, I subscribed to it a few months ago for Outer Worlds and unsubbed last month, it needs more content, much more content, if they want to make it a option as good as the Console one

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
I thought GTAV was supposed to be a psnow exclusive :goog_unsure:
Three month timed exclusive. Game pass is more lucrative so Sony A) Didn’t pony up enough or B) They wanted to see how well it did on PSNow before extending further.

Last edited:

GHG

Gotta say, the PC Game Pass is quite disappointing, I subscribed to it a few months ago for Outer Worlds and unsubbed last month, it needs more content, much more content, if they want to make it a option as good as the Console one

That and the games that are there have all sorts of strange bugs and issues pop up due to UWP.

I can't even access the Metro Exodus benchmark for example.

Makes the Epic Games Store look good ffs. Get what you pay for I guess.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll

That and the games that are there have all sorts of strange bugs and issues pop up due to UWP.

I can't even access the Metro Exodus benchmark for example.

Makes the Epic Games Store look good ffs. Get what you pay for I guess.

UWP is shit. I had to reset my PC because Gears 5 locked my 200gb and i couldn't uninstall it.

PC version actually have good games but when i look at games that available for console... it's unfair.

Top Bottom