• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New games at MS Gamer's Day: Banjo 3 and Vina Pinata 2 pics leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtbag

shuri said:
NINJA BLADE IS OBVIOUSLY A CODE NAME FOR CHROMEHOUNDS 2!!!! :mad:

God I hope not.
I'm so tired of sequels. I pray for new IP's at every event.. but it seems people are becoming more and more terrified of change everyday. Same thing is happening with movies.

I remember a time when sequels were suprises. You never saw them coming. Those were the days. Now sequels are so predictable. I wish at best you'd see sequels only once a console gen at absolute most.

BLaZiN PRopHeT said:
isnt it rumored that one if working on a new perfect dark. and the other team is doing VP DS which is finished.
There are 4 barns, thus 4 development teams at rare right now. That leaves 2 teams with unknown developments.

FrankT

Revelations said:
Yeah infact the event is made for Microsofts first/second paty 2008 releases.

Hoping we get a few nice surprises in their. Going be a ton games I'm already interested there, but nice surprised are always, fun.

Bioshock 2? :D

DuckRacer

dirtmonkey37 said:
Judging by the subtitle...

I doubt it's something to get excited for. It probably isn't even being developed by Rare...again.
It's being developed by Rare.

I will go nuts if it's yet another spin-off and not an actual sequel.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Duck said:
It's being developed by Rare.

I will go nuts if it's yet another spin-off and not an actual sequel.

Oh.

Even still, "judging by the subtitle," it seems it will not be a sequel proper.

Viva Pinata was a really charming game. Easily, the best of Rare's efforts on 360 so far... too bad a lot of 360 owners overlooked it, because it was apparently too "childish" for them.

That said, I'm curious about this sequel.

Emiru

Banned
dirtmonkey37 said:
Oh.

Even still, "judging by the subtitle," it seems it will not be a sequel proper.
:|

inertiatic said:
Viva Pinata was a really charming game. Easily, the best of Rare's efforts on 360 so far... too bad a lot of 360 owners overlooked it, because it was apparently too "childish" for them.

That said, I'm curious about this sequel.

Sold over 1 million copies, fail.

Blueblur1

I'm hoping for a better and different Viva game. I love the design of the characters and environments just not the gameplay.

bloke

Francias Castiglione said:
Chap named Chisholm on Gamersyde just posted a thumbnail that appeared on a Norwegian site...

2z4zk3a.jpg

It comes with the blurb ""The sweet animals from Microsoft's Piñata Park come back in a more focused and accessible game."
32.jpg

Emiru said:
Sold over 1 million copies, fail.

Well, I honestly had no idea it had sold more than a million.

Still, not a single soul on my friends list even bothered to try the demo.

Could have sold a lot more, still.

bloke

Rlan said:
Looks that first screen I posted is just a part of hugeass press pic.

Too bad there are no Ninja Blade screens at that norwegian site, that's what I'm really looking for... :p

DuckRacer

bigmakstudios said:
does anyone else think Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise looks worse than Viva Pinata?
No, and even then it's a single, small, close-up screenshot. It's impossible to judge.

BobFromPikeCreek said:
How can anyone still hate the new Banjo style?

I don't know. I hated the new Banjo and Kazooie models in the teaser, but they look great in all of the screens I've seen today. They seem a bit different though.

wtf @ the newest picture... uh... Banjo Kazooie Turismo confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom