• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New giant lizzard species discovered: as big as a grown man, armed with two penises

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Wonder when the sex tape will leak. =X

Does it have eyes like a chameleon and screw one chick to its left, one chick on its right, and pay full attention to both at the same time?

Snakes are double-donged, so their closest relatives (monitors) stand to be possibly double-donged as well. I wonder if its the only monitor like that, or if the reporter just learned of this type of man-plumbing from doing this article.

AniHawk

b6u540.gif

A Lizard?.. why aren't we finding dinosaurs and shit.. even a Terror Bird would be nice.

Pretty incredible find

Tarazet

SatelliteOfLove said:
Snakes are double-donged, so their closest relatives (monitors) stand to be possibly double-donged as well. I wonder if its the only monitor like that, or if the reporter just learned of this type of man-plumbing from doing this article.

All monitors are like that. If we want to get really technical, all squamates have hemipenes. That includes snakes, lizards, and worm lizards. I don't think any other order of animals has them.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
But no telling how many species of animals have been wiped off the face of the earth from because people using them for food, tribal ceremonies or whatever. Thank goodness we still have Bigfoot!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
What an amazing lizard. People better not go off hunting the poor things though. Protect our endangered species.

Jobiensis

There are no doubt many more varanid species in the Philipines and Indonesia. Wonder how closely related this is to v.mabitang.

I would expect an Australian site to know a little better. The article is pretty misleading, it makes it sound like hemipenes are unusual, when all male monitors/lizards/snakes that I know of have them. They are stored inverted, and females have two similiar structures as well.

Monitors are kick ass lizards!

Hunted for food my ass. Double-pronged lizard must have been brought near-extinction because of people thinking its meat grants sexual powers/grows dicks bigger or some shit like that. That's how we humans roll.

ocadman

evil solrac v3.0 said:
smh@humanity, hunting them for food..... what a joke....

Philippines still has a lot of poverty and underdeveloped (by our standards) peoples/tribes that still live strictly off the land. I don't think they really care about keeping species off the endangered list. I'm sure they'll eat whatever they can their hands on.

G-Fex

I read this doujin before, soul calibur one with Lizardman and Ivy, had no idea it would ever have some merit on actual lizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom