• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 Screens

MDSLKTR

Yesterday i rewatched the old trailer in anticipation for thursday. One year after and even after playing the demo a dozen of times, it still gives me the goosebumps. GOW3 will own.

So when exactly is the trailer going to air?

Is it going to be tonight or tomorrow night?

and is that 12:30am time eastern or pacific or both?

I live in California.

protonion

MDSLKTR said:
Yesterday i rewatched the old trailer in anticipation for thursday. One year after and even after playing the demo a dozen of times, it still gives me the goosebumps. GOW3 will own.

Yeah. It really is one of the best trailers ever.The music that plays when Kratos climbs the cyclops is amazing!

gluv65 said:
The show is based out of california, so 9:30 is pacific standard time, so that means for the east coast guys its friday morning at 12:30am.

so let me get this straight. It will air on Thursday @ 9:30 for me yes?

spats

Cesar said:
Flash Player refuses to work on my computer. Did he say anything new or interesting?

If you're interested in design and computer graphics, absolutely. Nothing really game related though.

Is this posted? Sony talks about modeling the Leviathan (giant horse bug)
god-of-war-iii-20100208012703607.jpg

shwimpy

I'm in California and it always airs at 12:30am. It would be nice if it aired along with the east coast but rarely do any TV shows do this (sporting events are an obvious exception).

shwimpy said:
I'm in California and it always airs at 12:30am. It would be nice if it aired along with the east coast but rarely do any TV shows do this (sporting events are an obvious exception).

I live in cali as well and Direct Tv it always come on at eastern standard time which is 9:30pm, I looking at the mini guide now and its 9:30pm GameTrailers TV

BeeDog

I wonder if we'll get the 15 minute gameplay demo before release... though I have a nagging feeling that the trailer is the only worthwhile thing we'll get until release.

An OPM UK writer (Nathan Ditum) had the first crack at the entire game several weeks ago and a review should be up in the next two weeks.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
templeusox said:
An OPM UK writer (Nathan Ditum) had the first crack at the entire game several weeks ago and a review should be up in the next two weeks.

Lucky man :/

IAMBEEFLESS said:
15 fucking minutes. Oh my god. I'm not expecting the GTTV reveal to be that long. Three mins tops.

Yeah. Don't think GTTV footage will be that long. It is possible that thing he is talking about is from different level and won't be shown at all.

Cruzader

Banned
IAMBEEFLESS said:
15 fucking minutes. Oh my god. I'm not expecting the GTTV reveal to be that long. Three mins tops.
Nah, they saw some footage we will never see. And if we do, maybe only like 1 minute of it, tops.

Personally, I just want to see the GTTV trailer and will go media-blackout. This game will be so epic that I dont want to be spoiled on anything more then the stuff on the pics we've seen.

YYZ

Cruzader said:
Nah, they saw some footage we will never see. And if we do, maybe only like 1 minute of it, tops.

Personally, I just want to see the GTTV trailer and will go media-blackout. This game will be so epic that I dont want to be spoiled on anything more then the stuff on the pics we've seen.
That's not healthy. You have to take the awesome in small doses to build yourself up or else you'll have massive brain hemorrhaging when trying to play the game for the first time.

LowParry

YYZ said:
That's not healthy. You have to take the awesome in small doses to build yourself up or else you'll have massive brain hemorrhaging when trying to play the game for the first time.

That's the idea. :D Media blackout for a game is pretty fucking epic. Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, etc., played out extremely well with a media blackout.

templeusox said:
they already sent review build to magazine and gaming websites?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Callibretto said:
they already sent review build to magazine and gaming websites?
Sometimes they let someone in to do the first review with slightly earlier code and a list of what is going to be addressed in the final build to make sure that the review gets done in time.

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
A lot of people have been asking me on Twitter if we are just running an extended gameplay clip. The answer is no, this is a fully produced, Hollywood-style gameplay trailer with clips and quick glimpses of the gameplay.

geoffmk said:
A lot of people have been asking me on Twitter if we are just running an extended gameplay clip. The answer is no, this is a fully produced, Hollywood-style gameplay trailer with clips and quick glimpses of the gameplay.
How long is it gonna be?

Loudninja

geoffmk said:
Nice.

geoffmk said:
About how long is it?

Shawsie64

Banned
geoffmk said:

Nice :D

Though I haven't even been following this game much

Top Bottom