• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grandblue Fantasy Relink trailer

Looks visually great. I'm a bit unsure on what the overall gameplay systems are, but it looks really good from a visual side. Unsure how the feel of battle is and whether it's any good.

sublimit

Banned
Sorry Danjin44 Danjin44 :)

Maybe a mod can merge the threads. (although sadly not many people seem to be interested in the game. I guess it's not realistic enough like Hellblade for example. :( )

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Sorry Danjin44 Danjin44 :)

Maybe a mod can merge the threads.
Sorry about that, I didn't see that.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Will watch after the 49ers game but im not expecting this game until 2021 in NA and Summer 2020 in Japan.

Mista

Banned
If this isn’t the most beautiful art style I have seen in my life I don’t know what is! Beautiful is the least I can say

That gameplay though.....I can feel how smooth it is even without playing the damn game. Please keep it as it is and don’t change anything. So god damn hyped for this one! Please give me a release date!!!

Danjin44

If this isn’t the most beautiful art style I have seen in my life I don’t know what is! Beautiful is the least I can say

That gameplay though.....I can feel how smooth it is even without playing the damn game. Please keep it as it is and don’t change anything. So god damn hyped for this one! Please give me a release date!!!
100% agree, the art direction in game is soooo good, I love it and gameplay looks tons of fun! I hope we release date soon, did they confirm this game is going get released in the west?

Mista

Banned
100% agree, the art direction in game is soooo good, I love it and gameplay looks tons of fun! I hope we release date soon, did they confirm this game is going get released in the west?
Not yet brother but with a project this big it’ll only be stupid to restrict it in Asia. Im sure everyone there learned from the MMO fuck ups they did over the years

Danjin44

Mista

Banned
Oh heeeeellllll yyyeeeesssssss

tenor.gif

Top Bottom