• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New info on Batman: Arkham Origins; Kevin Conroy not reprising his role [New Screens]

There have been plenty of people other than Conroy to voice Batman. Don't know why it's such a huge thing. The Arkham games look nothing like TAS, so it doesn't necessarily make sense to have him there anyway. It's just fanservice.

If they cast Conroy for this
brucewayne4bc6.png
then they can cast him for anything.

SJRB

Gold Member
By the way, I was playing some Injustice, and at some point in the Gotham rooftop stage there's a short blackout and all the lights of the stage go out for a few moments.

How awesome would it be to have something like that in this game as well? Can you imagine moving through Gotham during a blackout with the snowstorm? It could be awesome.

Murrah

Banned
I thought the Freeze fight was the worst part of Arkham City. Am I alone in this? I know this doesn't necessarily mean "every fight will be like this", but still, it's a bit worrisome.

While I definitely don't think it's the worst part of the game, it's for sure been way overhyped. The feel of being hunted was cool, but all the hype over Freeze learning from your actions was completely unwarranted; it was basically just pick a few options from a laundry list of takedowns when everyone made it seem like it was some Metal Gear worthy fight

But I'd take a whole game's worth of those fights over anything they had in Asylum so I'm not too worried

SJRB

Gold Member
Yep. I don't know why they always have to make it so armor-ish. Fuck.

Same shit with Injustice.

Injustice Batman is the worst ever, good lord.

For Origins however, it's the start of Batman's "career". His suit is literally made of padding and whatnot, that's why it looks so robust. The scales are a bit much, but they're hardly noticable in the screenshots so I don't think they'll be as "in your face" as with the action figure.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I haven't seen this screen getting posted here:

Gotta say i really don't like his stubble, looks like dirt.

1727655091_1367365736ceavf.jpg

or that poster

480352_57951616206929lext6.jpg

Top Bottom