• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

New Japanese Boxarts











 

Gagaman

Member
Nov 13, 2007
3,825
0
1,005
Android18a said:
I wish all game box art was like this. We get way too many Angry-Man-Looking-At-Viewer covers in the UK these days. What happened to whimsical fantasy art?
Well for every whimsical fantasy cover Japan gets they get another 20 loli animu covers.
 

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jan 19, 2007
54,014
0
1,140
Android18a said:
I wish all game box art was like this. We get way too many Angry-Man-Looking-At-Viewer covers in the UK these days. What happened to whimsical fantasy art?
Not hardcore enough.
 

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Nov 3, 2007
18,732
0
0
Infernal Monkey said:

so this based on the shitty last arc of bleach ? ( according to Halibel vs Hitsugaya thing since that actually happening right now) but ...we didn't see any Aizen vs Emochigo yet in the arc ...did they just spoiled the end of the current Bleach boring arc with this cover art or something ?
 

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
May 30, 2004
38,693
0
0
38
saitama, jyapyaon
Akai said:
Sloane and McHale's Mysterious Story, another mystery adventure like Layton...


Noooot quite, it's actually quite a bit different.

It's got puzzles, but you solve them in a completely different way.
 

Haunted

Member
Nov 16, 2006
78,223
18
965
OH SHI- without this threadI'd totally have forgotten about Kizuna and Arc Rise Fantasia.

That said, the Fragile cover has them both beat anyway. :p

Kaibutsu said:
Come From Behind Prosecutor works too :)
I think I've read that doujin.
 

Joni

Member
Aug 11, 2007
30,093
0
1,165
My House
Totobeni said:
so this based on the shitty last arc of bleach ? ( according to Halibel vs Hitsugaya thing since that actually happening right now) but ...we didn't see any Aizen vs Emochigo yet in the arc ...did they just spoiled the end of the current Bleach boring arc with this cover art or something ?
Main charachter of show versus the main villain of the show? Yeah, that is a spoiler. Don't think they are spoiling anything, they just need to attract the audience with Aizen on the cover.
 

distantmantra

Member
Jun 9, 2004
25,820
0
1,520
Seattle, WA
Magna Carta 2 doesn't have the "Only on Xbox 360," I wonder if it's going to be a timed exclusive. Wait, is there a PC version of it? Didn't the original Magna Carta come out on the PC?
 

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nov 2, 2007
70,821
1
1,260
It's not like the US Kingdom Hearts covers are terrible or something. Maybe not quite as good but still pretty damn awesome.
 

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Nov 28, 2007
60,684
2
1,410
Noblesville, IN
www.novacrystallis.com
distantmantra said:
Magna Carta 2 doesn't have the "Only on Xbox 360," I wonder if it's going to be a timed exclusive. Wait, is there a PC version of it? Didn't the original Magna Carta come out on the PC?

It's Bandai Namco. They'll probably port it in a year with extra stuff at the rate they're going.
 

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Nov 22, 2007
19,599
1
1,070
Stumpokapow said:



I'm digging the new dude from Magna Carta 2, way better than the appearance Hyung Tae Kim gave Calintz in Tears of Blood (Calintz in Phantom of Avalanche was great though). New girl is the usual tits.