• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

New Japanese Boxarts

Dave1988

Nov 13, 2006
Poland

Subtitles. Where would we be without them?:lol

King Dork

Jul 1, 2005
Whoa a Higu PS2 game....I need moar info. Duckroll! Meet me in your Hinamizawa channel and tell me more about this game!

-char1ie

Tr4nce

Nov 18, 2005
Groningen, Holland
Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but:

Does this mean GTA SA has just been released in Japan?? If so, then man... I thought only Europe got screwed when it comes to release dates :lol

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Nov 8, 2005
IPGlider said:
Metal Slug 1, 2, X, 3, 4, 5, 6. Complete, right?
Done and done. Alongside MGS PO, this may just let my PSP take the spotlight from the DS again. Come, little one. Into the covers where it's warm...

jarrod

Banned
Jun 6, 2004
Jonnyram said:

Wow, this boxart makes me think about buying the game. Who's working on this again?
Omiya Soft (ie: the Culdcept guys)... why haven't I heard of this game before? Looks awesome!

jarrod

Banned
Jun 6, 2004
Jonnyram said:

Wow, this boxart makes me think about buying the game. Who's working on this again?
Omiya Soft (ie: the Culdcept guys)... why haven't I heard of this game before? Looks awesome!