• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

51Bz6U9jaNL.jpg
612KP6gQihL.jpg

61dJSNNiYhL.jpg
51K66LXyEdL.jpg

61ODpkVl0TL.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Very good.
Classy.
There are a lot of Vita boxarts on Amazon now.

Sylver

Banned
I'm surprised all three territories with the same box art on a Resident Evil/Biohazard game.
yS5Ds.jpg

UltimateBlast is the final name for Dragon Ball PS360 in japan,
9PxFg.jpg

salromano

cj_iwakura said:
What kind of wrath are we talking about here, hugs?

I don't think she's the witch.

Well, in Japan the game's called "Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes," which would better explain the art.

salromano

Olaeh said:
This looks interesting. RPG DS + Create the New World... Is it a sort of RPG maker?

It is. If I'm reading the font correctly, the box actually says "RPGツクールDS+: Create The New World." ツクール means Maker. It's pronounced Tsukuru in Japanese.

Didn't know they were creating an RPG Maker for DS. Kind of makes me hope they create an HD RPG Maker sometime this gen. Had fun toying with RM95-XP back in the day.

---------

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (Disgaea 3: Return in Japan)

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
salromano said:
It is. If I'm reading the font correctly, the box actually says "RPGツクールDS+: Create The New World." ツクール means Maker. It's pronounced Tsukuru in Japanese.

Didn't know they were creating an RPG Maker for DS. Kind of makes me hope they create an HD RPG Maker sometime this gen. Had fun toying with RM95-XP back in the day.
That's actually the second RPG Maker for the DS.

-PXG-

Japanese boxart used to be something Westerns would envy. But now...most of them are awful. The UMvC3 cover is just lazy and utterly half assed.

Aru

salromano said:

RPG Maker is so limited on anything else besides PC, I think you wouldn't even want it.
No battle system customization, few sprites and backgrounds to choose from, etc.

Top Bottom