• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
As for the science, it may be negative.
However, do not forget the thing that there is a scientific side in all the one.
The important one is true.
of me the ruler of my fate, and me also the commander of my soul.

The final, err, stanza, is probably an Engrish retranslation of William Ernest Henley's Invictus:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Sylver

Banned
FOXfE.jpg

I really hope it's a placeholder boxart but well if it didn't change that's spotted in some retailers.

I really like the logo and the design of the clock thingie. Generic Anime dudes would be less eye catching

Yeah loads of anime characters would kinda make it blend into everything else, but there was some really nice artwork for the game back when it was announced that would be nice. Pretty sure there was a great shot of the girl looking over a city or something.

2San

As for the science, it may be negative.
However, do not forget the thing that there is a scientific side in all the one.
The important one is true.
of me the ruler of my fate, and me also the commander of my soul.

The final, err, stanza, is probably an Engrish retranslation of William Ernest Henley's Invictus:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Again, I'm amazed how lazy Japanese gaming companies are with hiring proper translators or QC's(for translations at least).

The story sounds real good too, based on Andriasang's writeups. Shame the format probably doomed it to JP only status.

Yeah, I saw the boxart, and had to resist the urge to immediately preorder.
Seems so interesting. I just finished Ciel Nosurge, so this might be the next text-heavy venture.

Top Bottom