• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

furu47.jpg

SONIC BLAST MAN!:D:):D

edit: dang, this was gonna look better right after post #200.

dili

That folks soul cover looks pretty damn bad to me. It looks like a collage of images all amateruishly pasted onto a white background with no sense of direction. Logo looks alright though.

I pray the game delivers because it looks so very intresting

Mallika

I was looking through the thread again today and noticed something:

B000NCAPDW.09._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V43878842_.jpg

DS Therapy? I wonder what this game is about. (Love the art style, in any case.)

alu

Infernal Monkey said:

I can't wait to get my hands on a Freeloader.
Here's to hoping that the controls in the Ippo game are more responsive than the ones used in the Wii: Sports Boxing one. It looks really fast paced.

Flek said:
wtf .. a nana game o___0 What are you suposed to do in this one? Go rent flat NR707 or buy strawbery glases or wait i got ... sing :lol
You play the Glamorous Sky level from Ouendan 2 over and over again, clearly!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
May I suggest that we label each boxart with the game title, if it is not already shown in english on the box?

Oh and regarding the Sega Ages Galaxy Force 2 release:

The MagicBox said:
Here are some new images of Sega's Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 30: Galaxy Force II Special Extended Edition for PS2, the game will be released in Japan on July 26, 2007. The game will include four different versions of the game:
Arcade version (Domestic)
Arcade version (Foreign)
Mega Drive/Genesis version
Master System version

The arcade version can be played in the Original mode or the Neo Classic Mode, which includes several enhancements such as high resolution, 16:9 screen ratio, improved 3D graphics and translucency effects.

Having an arcade perfect Galaxy Force II after all these years will probably be worth the $30+ for me.

Top Bottom