• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Yuuichi

Geh, that Natural Doctrine cover makes me want to import it, at least for PS3. I guess I really will have to get a PS4 this year.

Akainu

91dEf5UE7GL.jpg
That looks like they just put a filter over 3d models.

Stranger of the village of the sword has gorgeous artwork.
Hopefully somebody picks it up for localization.
It's depressing how many PC JPN titles are getting passed on.

Hastati

Stranger of the village of the sword has gorgeous artwork.
Hopefully somebody picks it up for localization.
It's depressing how many PC JPN titles are getting passed on.

On the one hand, it looks very text heavy and the translation might take time, but on the other hand it's gorgeous and most of the screens and artwork are geared towards the serious side of fantasy. Not too much fan service, some creative designs. I would love for someone to localize* this. Especially since it's coming out on vita too.

CrovaxPSO

On the one hand, it looks very text heavy and the translation might take time, but on the other hand it's gorgeous and most of the screens and artwork are geared towards the serious side of fantasy. Not too much fan service, some creative designs. I would love for someone to localize* this. Especially since it's coming out on vita too.

Sales of Demon Gaze will probably have a pretty strong influence on the chances of localization.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Sales of Demon Gaze will probably have a pretty strong influence on the chances of localization.
You forget that before Stranger of the Village of the Sword there are Labyrinth Cross Blood Infinity and Tokyo New World Record: Operation Abyss, on Vita at least.

Takao

Banned
4M1hHN9.jpg

Rain, SCE Japan Studio and Acquire’s PlayStation Network adventure game in which the player becomes an invisible young boy chasing the silhouette of a young girl, is getting a retail release in Japan.

In addition to the game, the Blu-ray disc version will include the main theme “Ame ga Utsushidasu Monogatari,” the theme song music video, a PlayStation 3 dynamic custom theme, and a set of three static custom themes.

The retail version will launch on June 5 for 2,200 yen.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/03/rain-getting-retail-release-japan#W2sVvk6gUUHzF8Cc.99

Top Bottom