• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
rainking187 said:
Maybe a bit OT, but does anyone know what happened to the PSP version? I heard middle of last year that Natsume was supposed to be putting it out in the US, then never heard anything else about it.
Apparently it was pretty broken in terms of the mechanics or something.

wrowa

rainking187 said:
Maybe a bit OT, but does anyone know what happened to the PSP version? I heard middle of last year that Natsume was supposed to be putting it out in the US, then never heard anything else about it.
Maybe even a bit more OT, but what's the name of the game? And what it is about?

Goldrusher

Chittagong said:
wait, something is missing from that cover.

513t45-kWhL._SS500_.jpg

Oh.
What does the original say ? The Japanese (Chinese ?) ?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
619FZxqYMxL._SS500_.jpg

WHAT WHAT WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????????????!?!??!?!?

Edit- Ah, a port of the PS2 game.

Day one since DS isn't region locked. :D

Concept17

My god some of this boxart is atrocious.

And why is most japanese art so damn busy? So much going on its like OMGWTFOWKJSDFLKJSOTU CRAZYT! y'know?

Aru

The new Dragon Ball Z RPG already has the name of the remastered series ?
That was quick.

I think all DBZ games will be called DB Kai from now, then.
No more Garlic Junior in the games...
It shouldn't change anything else, since the length of the episodes don't impact the story mode of the games.

why do japanese boxarts have to be different? biohazard 5's cover is similar to RE5, but different art. I happen to think BH5 has the better art. why not just use the good stuff in the US?

same goes for xblades. makes no sense. now, I don't give a shit because this game is awful, but I have to wonder why the US art is horrible polygon crap and the japanese art is a decent illustration.

Top Bottom