• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

FoxSpirit

B002EL47KC.01._SX598_SCLZZZZZZZ_V222185468_.jpg
51cuyXaIsqL._SS500_.jpg

51%2B-qHH8j7L._SS500_.jpg
51mXAzwjFoL._SS500_.jpg

61ks1fBowyL._SS500_.jpg
B0026RH5DK.01._SX550_SCLZZZZZZZ_V222008055_.jpg

B00292AQQA.01._SX520_SCLZZZZZZZ_V221697166_.jpg
B00292AQQK.01._SX520_SCLZZZZZZZ_V221697904_.jpg

51xyvdRK4OL._SS500_.jpg
61GnaG6heTL._SS500_.jpg

HUELEN10

Infernal Monkey said:
:(

I have always wanted to at least try an Idolmaster game out, and when a DS game was announced, I was glad. Then I found out it was DSi enhanced...

Fucking regionlocks.

:(

icecream

Public Health Threat
HUELEN10 said:
I have always wanted to at least try an Idolmaster game out, and when a DS game was announced, I was glad. Then I found out it was DSi enhanced...

Fucking regionlocks.
It still works in a normal DS. The DSi functions are mainly for the DLC QR codes.

HUELEN10

ShockingAlberto said:
DSi carts can be region locked, but they have yet to exist.

Regular DS games are fine.
DSi and DSi enhanced cars are both region locked, if Nintendo is to be believed...

BluWacky

Hero of Legend said:
What are these?

Sword World is a pen-and-paper RPG series; the game is a visual novel with dice rolls, so it's basically like a Fighting Fantasy book on your DS.

Koukou Yakyuudou, just as the English surtitle says, is a high school baseball sim (高校野球 means "high school baseball").

LKS got an updated box:

61D7XZSvcOL.jpg

Hmm, I liked the old blue one better. Oh well, that's what NA is getting. :p

I'll get to work on the high-res version of this and the Black Wii box if you'd all like?

Edit: Did it anyway :p :

I could make the Black Wii box bigger by removing the extra white background junk, but nah, you guys can see all that's really possible to be seen/readable. :p

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I need a new Wiimote because one is damaged beyond repair, it seems. But I don't know if I can wait until play-asia has black Wiimotes :/.

Top Bottom