• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

71BZ%2B-7-PML._SL1109_.jpg
918KxUmfulL._SL1500_.jpg
91xGBCJSwOL._SL1500_.jpg

WillyFive

Do we know if this is newly created art or if it was intended for its original cancelled release?

Both the art and logo is new. The only known art for Star Fox 2 was the NA boxart, which had a different logo.

StarFox2_SNES_Game_Box.png

It could have been made back in '95 and never released to the public, or it could be new art made just for the Super NES Classic release; but either way it's new.

It could have been made back in '95 and never released to the public, or it could be new art made just for the Super NES Classic release; but either way it's new.

At the very least the box design itself was put together for this, the SHVC-XJ code, while potentially being correct for Starfox 2 (since it isn't used for any other released game), isn't using the correct font.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
What is "White Day"? Looks "Clock Tower"-ish.

It's a remake of a Korean horror game that was released in 2001 for the PC. I remember reading they released patches to make the game less scary before.

Lusankya

Fun fact: The Japanese and English localisations of White Day will feature different school uniforms just because.

I guess the English version will just use the original (Korean) uniforms?

Are the sailor unifoms that much more popular in Japan? When I was in Tokyo all school girls I saw had similiar uniforms to the one the girl on the left is wearing.

Are the sailor unifoms that much more popular in Japan? When I was in Tokyo all school girls I saw had similiar uniforms to the one the girl on the left is wearing.

every school has its own uniform (and girl's skirt becomes shorter as the grade improves: elementary school, just above the ankles; junior high school, just below the knees; high school, just below the panties :D )

every school has its own uniform (and girl's skirt becomes shorter as the grade improves: elementary school, just above the ankles; junior high school, just below the knees; high school, just below the panties :D )

Not only is this comment really creepy, it's not true. High school uniforms are cut right above the knee or lower. Some students might roll up their skirts to make them shorter but that's on them, not the school.

Cmon. You can do better than that. Infinite Undiscovery is as dumb as Final Fantasy XV (how many fantasies that are final are there right?).

I see you ID and raise you Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy. You'd be forgiven if you thought it was the 12th game in the series when instead it's just the second one.

TheMoon

Cmon. You can do better than that. Infinite Undiscovery is as dumb as Final Fantasy XV (how many fantasies that are final are there right?).

I see you ID and raise you Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy. You'd be forgiven if you thought it was the 12th game in the series when instead it's just the second one.

I actually think "Final Fantasy" is one of their more normal, acceptable names :D

Top Bottom