• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

dn7Kp.jpg

51eeDqXKsyL.jpg
51X0xd0ZUSL.jpg

51wX9fF02NL.jpg
5121mb%2BT0tL.jpg
51UZKVWzKQL.jpg

51AzI2%2BtP4L.jpg
51VP2KgSiwL.jpg

Alrus

That Agarest Senki Mariage boxart is rather inoffensive. I expected much worse considering the promo materials released so far.

Eusis

Man, if they'd actually include language options so I can play in English I might actually prefer to just import Okami for that boxart.

Bullza2o

What kind of game is this, and is it worth of picking up during a visit to Japan? I plan on stopping by Tokyo for a couple of days and want to buy some electronics. Perhaps I'm interested in a used Japanese 3DS so I can buy direct-download retail games on eShop, and I will also plan getting a couple of 3DS/Vita games, so please help me out Japan-GAF!

What kind of game is this, and is it worth of picking up during a visit to Japan? I plan on stopping by Tokyo for a couple of days and want to buy some electronics. Perhaps I'm interested in a used Japanese 3DS so I can buy direct-download retail games on eShop, and I will also plan getting a couple of 3DS/Vita games, so please help me out Japan-GAF!

Google search "oppai"

It's that type of game.

Side scrolling beat 'em up, which includes the original game with extra bits, on the cart. Most people can't see past the character designs/boobs, but it's a surprisingly solid game and well worth owning, especially this sequel as you're getting two games in one essentially.

Bullza2o

Side scrolling beat 'em up, which includes the original game with extra bits, on the cart. Most people can't see past the character designs/boobs, but it's a surprisingly solid game and well worth owning, especially this sequel as you're getting two games in one essentially.

Thanks for the info everyone.
How hard is it for one who does not know much Japanese? I don't know Kanji much, but I do know Kana and can find my way through perhaps (along with using a dictionary..).
And how much is it?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
On Amazon, Demon Training cover has been updated. Now it contains the NiNe logo (can't post the image directly, sorry ).

Thanks for the info everyone.
How hard is it for one who does not know much Japanese? I don't know Kanji much, but I do know Kana and can find my way through perhaps (along with using a dictionary..).
And how much is it?

Aside from missing out on the story, no real issues not knowing Japanese. I don't and it didn't stop me enjoying it.

Eusis

i'm only wondering why there isn't a release on a support like ps3 instead of psp ..
SCEA doesn't give a shit on PSP, but will give a shit on PS3. This is of course assuming there is a PS3 Hakuoki in Japan, if there isn't then it's your logic applied to a different market.

Olaeh

So who was too dumb to realize that the Dragon Quest X bundle should have included a slime blue Wii and controller?

I know :( It would have been perfect. If they truly made it a limited edition blue Wii with a slime face or silhouette on the console along w/ a blue CCPro, I'm certain a lot of people would bite who might not otherwise be even interested in the game.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
So who was too dumb to realize that the Dragon Quest X bundle should have included a slime blue Wii and controller?

More like who was smart enough to not bother making a special version of a console that's on its way out?

Top Bottom