• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Meier

510bhz0carL._SS500_.jpg

That is some serious hair.

Link1110

Flek said:
wtf .. a nana game o___0 What are you suposed to do in this one? Go rent flat NR707 or buy strawbery glases or wait i got ... sing :lol
If you get to sing while the Ouendan does their thing with Glamorous Sky, I'll import it.

jarrod

Banned
jiji said:
510bhz0carL._SS500_.jpg

Awesome, the series is coming to DS? Somebody needs to bring that out in the states! Atlus, I'm looking at Y-O-U!
Tecmo's pretty daring with their own releases... given the success of DS adventure games like Hotel Dusk or Phoenix Wright over here, I could definitely see them taking a chance on this.

inthegray

where does it mention that Tecmo is publishing it? i'm not doubting you; i'm just wondering if i missed the tecmo logo. the official site has a flash demo, but it's pretty heavy with japanese text.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Soul4ger said:
Well, that about wraps it up for Lost Odyssey.

Perhaps they should have taken an FF approach and had just a white cover with the logo front and center?

F-Pina

This thread delivers.
The variety of the Japanese covers is excellent, i wish i could see more of this over here in Europe.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Infernal Monkey said:

Wow, this is by far the worst cover I've ever seen in my entire life.

Top Bottom