• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer (and other news)

NewComer

My hype for this series is still high. The graphics look amazing. I wonder what the plot will revolve around this time...

JMA_NG

Neo Member
A long time waiting for this game, I can not wait to play it. While I wait for it I am playing "Kingdom Hearts Union Cross" xD.

Gotta say I'm starting to really like Riku's new design, really hope we can play as him in the final game - That keyblade is great (even if its probably basic)

DV3YvMDUMAA608t.jpg

Looking forward to Kairi's full outfit too

RiplaiN

Neo Member
It seems that the game has been made with a lot of love and detail as it deserved. I'm happy and ready to depart on the new adventures. I'm hoping for a secret super hard boss at the and as the last time you know what i mean right? That fight still giving me goose bumps when i think of it. Soooo intense!

Algorum

Neo Member
I just wonder at this point just like at every point it seems at square enix career as a studio.. is if they are capable of good writing in their games.

It seems like the only exception is FFXIV where that game feels like an HBO series at times with how good that story has been handled throughout its life time.

Kingdom Hearts is a fun series generally that even if the story fails to excite fans much having a solid conclusion to the series is all that will matter in the end.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I just wonder at this point just like at every point it seems at square enix career as a studio.. is if they are capable of good writing in their games.

It seems like the only exception is FFXIV where that game feels like an HBO series at times with how good that story has been handled throughout its life time.

Kingdom Hearts is a fun series generally that even if the story fails to excite fans much having a solid conclusion to the series is all that will matter in the end.
I would say Drakengard and NieR series one of SE game have fantastic writing.

Algorum

Neo Member
I would say Drakengard and NieR series one of SE game have fantastic writing.
Those games weren’t developed by square enix internally though..

Last SE game I played was world of final fantasy.. and oh my god at the level of cringe in that game.

And the new dissidia which I know wasn’t really developed by SE just has piss poor writing like they weren’t even trying.

I’m just curious as to why or how SE doesn’t see this?

Top Bottom