• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New [little] key-art shows Lightning's Returns' full cast

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
I told you, it's little!

Caius x Yuel confirmed. Now waiting for further details when leaks start to appear.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201309/11039794.html

tumblr_msy36xEyFP1rfe186o1_250.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CAIUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

Looks like everyone is present.

Bleh at young Hope being back. Adult Hope was the only time he was tolerable.

Edit: If this is a scan and not an ad, you should delete it.

He's there. He just got forced to the background. /unfortunate implications

Oh man, you're right. This wasn't even remotely a troll btw, I geuinely did not see him all the way back there, the size the pic is.

I shit bricks when I saw him.

EDIT: If it makes up at all, now that I'm staring at it, I can now see what looks like Batman perched on Snow's head, and someone flying in the moon.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
In the next pages there's some new screenshots with Yuel and Caius plus what appears to be a new (desert) city a la fallout, possibily from the architecture the old Valhalla's ruins? Probably Caius lives there.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Other than Lightning's outfit, which thank god is changeable in the main game, I think it looks gorgeous. I love 3D Final Fantasy's aesthetic because the look is anime without being TOO anime for me. Perfect balance. The exceptions are of course FF IX and the Nintendo FF games.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Having not played XIII-2..... this makes little sense to me.

Also, Sazh too small. Minor role? Disappointing!

MechaX

So basically Not-Serah is Serah, and Serah-Serah is in the game too. Along with Yuel and Caius (probably to finish that Dark Yuel nonsense that the XIII-2 Lightning DLC set up).

Even though the story will likely be completely nonsensical, it still feels like they're spoiling stuff that would have been better left as some semblance of a surprise.

Wilsongt

Oh man. They redesigned Vanille. I like.

Edit: You would think after 500 years Noel would have ditched the hammer pants.

Top Bottom