• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Marvelous/XSeed localization/port announcements (two Senran Kagura games, Fate/Extella Link, and Bullet Witch)

Battlechili

Banned
Marvelous and XSeed made several new announcements today!
  • Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, the musou remake of the 3DS sidescroller Burst, is coming to the West this fall for PC (digitally via Steam) and PS4!
  • Senran Kagura Reflexions (otherwise known as Shinobi Refle) is coming to the West this summer for Nintendo Switch (digitally via Nintendo eShop)!
  • Fate/Extella Link, sequel to the Fate musou Fate/Extella, is coming to the West this winter for PS Vita (digitally via PSN) and PS4!
  • Bullet Witch, the 3rd person shooter action game first released on Xbox 360, is coming to PC (digitally via Steam) on April 25!
Here's a teaser trailer for their newly announced lineup:

Last edited:

NovumAngel

Banned
That Bullet Witch game looks a little jank but I still kinda want it.

I have the first(?) Fate/Extella game but I haven't played it so I can't really get too excited about that.

Battlechili

Banned
That Bullet Witch game looks a little jank but I still kinda want it.
It really does
Its such a bizarrely ugly-looking and flawed game but the idea itself doesn't seem too bad and its music is great by the sound of it. I just really like the fact that Marvelous/XSeed is saving old games from being trapped on dead consoles. I hope it becomes a trend.

Last edited:

Durask

I played Bullet Witch a bit a while back, I think it will be much easier with KB/mouse...as long as the port supports it.
I'd pick it up for 5 bucks.

Bullet Witch? I'm okay with this. It was very much an early 360 game but it was lots of fun. It also killed the automatic cutoff on the subwoofer I had at the time.

Leonidas

Hopefully Bullet Witch is unlocked to at least 60fps and 4K for PC, the game runs pretty bad at times on 360. Wonder if this could lead to Xbox One backwards compatibility...

wipeout364

Bullet witch is terrible but I do like the main character art. It was an very early 360 game and I found it janky but It sucked me in with the cover art.

I honestly can’t imagine what I would think if I played it today for the first time, I guess it is no worse than the mechanics from deadly premonition but bullet witch doesn’t even have a hint of a good story from what I remember.

Shifty

Wait, there's demand for Bullet Witch in 2018? This seems a bit late out of the gate. I remember playing it back in the day and giving up on the loading screen before the final mission.

Retrospectively, it kind of felt like what would have happened if Sega had shopped out the Bayonetta license to a mid-tier western developer DmC-style.

Top Bottom