• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS5 The Phantom Pain Announcement on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK9039

Preview of this thread tomorrow:

tumblr_nc75sbBqYQ1qahlp4o1_1280.jpg

I don't think I have that many fiddles left in me.

Solidino

Snake's Horn will be sentient, we'll can talk to it. (kiseiju)

After monkey burping and people farting and pooping in battle, i expect nothing less.

Yep.

glaurung

Nope, TPP is supposed to come to ps4/3/xbone/360/pc
Another reason why Kojima is awesome.

Plus I have no doubt he will deliver the PC version the very same day all the others are released. Proving to those EA and Ubisoft fucks that delaying the PC version just to get some more sales on the console side is below his stature.

Another reason why Kojima is awesome.

Plus I have no doubt he will deliver the PC version the very same day all the others are released. Proving to those EA and Ubisoft fucks that delaying the PC version just to get some more sales on the console side is below his stature.

I'm totally double-dipping, but I can download faster than I can get physical. Kojima pls deliver.

Just yesterday I found the comment on the 'true' ending to Peace Walker. IT's always great to see more hidden information coming from these games.

I've spent the last year really broke from my work situation so I haven't been buying as many games or really getting hyped about them. I don't even think I'll be getting Bloodborne this month which is a shame. I am freaking the fuck out to play MGS V. Even getting a release date we'll have to wait for is almost too much.

I got a ps2 Very late in the cycle so I basically knew the story of 2 and 3 before I played them. I watched my College roommate play MGS 1 before I ever played it. 4 was the first time I went in blind and I am determined to do the same with 5.

Batzi

Banned
Guys I don't want to burst your bubbles but as I mentioned last night, I really really really think that the announcement is going to be a DLC.

FrankWza

as much as i want this game right now...deep down I would be just as happy for a cancelation of last gen versions as I would a release date. even if it means a delay of a few months. I plan on this game not leaving my ps4 disc drive for a long while.

jett

D-Member
Guys I don't want to burst your bubbles but as I mentioned last night, I really really really think that the announcement is going to be a DLC.

That's dumb.

This game will have DLC up the wazoo though, especially MGO.

jeh

This month's ps+ games will be announced tomorrow. How great will it be if it has something to do with the mgs announcement? Like maybe an exclusive MGO beta ? :O

OK, let's do something fun: seeing as this game is very close to the originals MG in timeline terms, how many retcons will there be?

I'm fully expecting a recording at the end placed after MGS with Kaz announcing he is not dead and that he will be the next villain for MGSVI.

BELIEVE.

It's dead, Jim.

Let it go, Let it go.

Simo

Kojima was retweeting up a storm last night other outlet's articles about Wednesday's announcement including one with a "release date finally?!" headline, so...

Batzi

Banned
Kojima was retweeting up a storm last night other outlet's articles about Wednesday's announcement including one with a "release date finally?!" headline, so...

Dude I know all this. I just don't want you to be disappointed. This kind of announcement has happened to us before. Remember the announcement that Kojima made that was supposedly going to blow our minds? Turned out to be the "Déja Vu" mission. They hyped it as "big announcement that will blow your minds". Do you remember that?

Dawg

Dude I know all this. I just don't want you to be disappointed. This kind of announcement has happened to us before. Remember the announcement that Kojima made that was supposedly going to blow our minds? Turned out to be the "Déja Vu" mission. They hyped it as "big announcement that will blow your minds". Do you remember that?

I'm getting a Déja Vu too from your posts :c

Dawg

Tora, the CEO of Konami, posted a yes.gif when someone asked him if the hype is worth it so I'm inclined to believe him.

Tora, the CEO of Konami, posted a yes.gif when someone asked him if the hype is worth it so I'm inclined to believe him.

I really hope that a release date is given however while I try not to be negative there was that time Hideo Kojima said a "Shocking PS4 announcement" was incoming and that was reported all over gaming websites, exciting fans only to find out it was an exclusive PS4 Ground Zeroes mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom