• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mirror's Edge Screens and animated trailer

bob digi

Son of Godzilla said:
This is a new trailer? Game seems to be very repetitive if i can't even tell if it's the old trailer or not.
Just sayin that incase anyone posted it yet. News gets on gaf quick as hell.

pringles

Son of Godzilla said:
This is a new trailer? Game seems to be very repetitive if i can't even tell if it's the old trailer or not.
it shows many of the same locales and moves, probably taken from the same level(s), but it has some new stuff mixed in there. such as the taking of the gun and shooting.

eve241

It's pretty, sure, but I cant exactly understand what the gameplay is supposed to be. I'm getting a motion-sickness vibe here...

Also what's with the music?

neoism

I'm not sure why but for some reason this game reminds me of something Valve would do! Oh, please someone please tell me the song/ music in the E3 trailer!??

Endow said:
It's pretty, sure, but I cant exactly understand what the gameplay is supposed to be. I'm getting a motion-sickness vibe here...

Also what's with the music?

You deliver shit by running and jumping over shit. And sometimes you steal guns and shoot shit.

I heard the game was demoed on the PS3, is this true?

I didn't hear them sayin that, but then again, the feed was stuttering like crazy.

Hootie

Valkyr Junkie said:
Bless you lulz-faced Kyle Hyde, bless you.

24b0kte.gif

sky

It looks pretty cool.
I think I would definitely get sick playing it, though :(.

On the other hand, I've always wondered what it would be like to have sexy asian thighs.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
GMB said:
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53632

"More Mirror's Edge Footage
In addition to the direct-feed trailer, we also have a Mirror's Edge walkthrough video captured during EA's press conference. The video offers nearly five minutes of in-game footage. "

Wow.

WOW

Seriously. Just wow. Poetry in fucking motion. Everything I wanted it to be from the day I first heard the concept. <3

bdouble

That was some great footage in just a few minute trailer. This is going to be a unique game and should be quite fun. Really want to hear some hands on about it though. Reminds me a lot of the original PoP.

Feep

Banned
Though this isn't technically the music found in the trailer (that one's a remix), the original version of the ME theme song, "Shine", by Alcorus, can be downloaded here. Alcorus responded to a fan E-mail with confirmation that he is the game's lead composer.

Top Bottom