• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Need For Speed Hot Pursuit revealed [EA-CONF]

Pooya

(Race is not a part of the subtitle!)
This is Criterion's new game.

thanks Nirolak for finding this.
hmmrmjp.png

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/95?ep=95

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
During the MS conference ?

Or the EA conference after that ? (that fits more with the time)

NinjaFusion said:
PS... Need for Speed Shift was surprisingly great... do we need another so soon?

Given that it's Criterion which means that this will likely be a 60fps NFS, yes we do need one.

Anyway the countdown ends exactly when EA's conference starts.

Polk

NinjaFusion said:
SSX or Bust...

PS... Need for Speed Shift was surprisingly great... do we need another so soon?
If you want next iteration of the best NFS (not counting Porsche), we need one so soon.

I admire Criterion's attempts to foster a community around their games but it never really seems to work. I'm like 'cool..' for about a week then I get bored and stop watching their podcast or whatever.
I never got super into Paradise so maybe that's why. Taking control and representing their content how they want is never a bad thing.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Unless if hell is about to freeze over, this should be about the new NFS game. I can't wait to see what Criterion is going to do with the series. Everyone is expecting NFS: Burnout edition but I think it will be more than that.

We'll see though.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Stop It said:
Unless if hell is about to freeze over, this should be about the new NFS game. I can't wait to see what Criterion is going to do with the series. Everyone is expecting NFS: Burnout edition but I think it will be more than that.

We'll see though.

I just want to say that you have an Arcanum avatar and that makes you a very, very wonderful person.

Mush

Well gents, I guess in 3 days we'll get to see the new Black. I'm pretty hyped. Anyone else? I'll go right ahead and start the announcement thread to save some time.

:(

I still believe.

NeoUltima

grandjedi6 said:
eww, double subtitles
You mean "Race"? I think that is a line for a "Race" gameplay demo.

Game looks like its just called Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit ...reboot style I guess.

Wallach

NeoUltima said:
You mean "Race"? I think that is a line for a "Race" demo.

And the sign with the cop car is probably for hot pursuit mode or whatever.

Game looks like its just called Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit ...reboot style I guess.

It's just Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

noisome07

Banned
NeoUltima said:
You mean "Race"? I think that is a line for a "Race" demo.

And the sign with the cop car is probably for hot pursuit mode or whatever.

Yea, it's looking like NFS: Hot Pursuit.

The logo in the back doesnt have RACE under it.

Lakitu

st5fu
Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. The makers one of the most fun arcade racers around (Burnout 3: Takedown) brings the heat to make the best Need for Speed ever. Hot Pursuit was godly.

I'm hoping it's not open-world.

farnham

Banned
I was hoping for a new underground (Best NFS Subseries IMO) but Hot Pursuit way back wasnt half bad (HP2 was not good imo)

DiscoJer

les papillons sexuels said:
or they could just remake need for speed porsche unleashed...

The PC version of that was amazing! Like a Gran Turismo but with Porsches (and damage).

Heck, don't even have to remake it, just port it to the 360/PS3

Top Bottom