• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition for Europe

dc89

kiVWwPd.png

Jethro

In other "news" Review embargo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate ends February 12th, it's Thursday. Game Release on Friday with New 3DS?

Hasney

My account said "No newsletters" for some godawful reason. That'd be why I didn't get it, or the Tomodachi/Smash demo codes.

Ohhhhh, yeah mines set to no as well. There really should be a separate email list that says "Yes to free shit and offers like this", but I'll enable the newsletter now.

Yep, got this email. From the UK and got my 3DS day one.

I would be tempted but I'm more interested in the New XL rather than the standard size one so...

What do?

deleted

IIRC, 169.99 is the current price for the OG 3DS (199.99 for 3DS XL). So...wait, is this a confirmation of New 3DS price in Europe, actually?

How the hell is the 3DS XL that expensive? I'm sure that I haven't bought it at that price.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
At this point, they have to announce the official release date soon, right? I mean, the Club Nintendo page has the classic amount of infos you'd find on an official page for the thing, its Nintendo Direct could be just a matter of days.

Technical question: during the checkout the website asks for the credit card details (off course).

Do you know if the money is taken right away? (My credit card is "rechargeable" and currently I don't have money on it).

Thanks.

MicH

That's pretty darn cool. Good thing I already imported an XL as I live in a country where Club Nintendo doesn't exist.

Those ambassador plates are pretty ugly though

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
In other "news" Review embargo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate ends February 12th, it's Thursday. Game Release on Friday with New 3DS?

I think we would know already if it came out on February 13th.
...But February 20th, if not February 27th are possible good guesses for MH4U release.

As well as New 3DS

XaosWolf

Technical question: during the checkout the website asks for the credit card details (off course).

Do you know if the money is taken right away? (My credit card is "rechargeable" and currently I don't have money on it).

Thanks.

I'd assume so. Says they're In Stock, so they're ready to go.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Got the email - as much as I'd like it early, it's a bit expensive when I'm not really interested in a charging station and the offered faceplates. And I'm still waffling between regular and XL :|

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
say "boo" if you were expecting a new set of Ambassador games.
Boo. Not that I'm too disappointed anyway. I don't even play the 3DS anymore and had no intention of getting the new one. Still giving some games away with the new system for OG 3DS early adopting dumbasses would have been nice. God I was such a fucking moron paying £200 for that thing back then. That quick price drop still hurts to think about.

dani_dc

Got the email (Portugal).
Doesn't seem much of an offer to be honest, I'm basically paying for every single extra thing they throw in the bundle. Better to wait for the release and save €30.

Also still ridiculous that the 3DS no longer comes with chargers.

Is this new 3DS finally region free?
Maybe it will be worth it.
It's not region free.

Woffls

hmm, got the email, but £180 is rather a lot for something I'll never use. It does look rather nice, though.

BooJoh

If NA gets a deal like this I'm not sure if I'd bite, but I'd be very tempted... I haven't quite decided on white or black yet.

Has NOA even publicly acknowledged the existence of New 3DS yet?

dan2026

Got the email (Portugal).
Doesn't seem much of an offer to be honest, I'm basically paying for every single extra thing they throw in the bundle. Better to wait for the release and save €30.

Also still ridiculous that the 3DS no longer comes with chargers.

It's not region free.

Forget it then. Nintendo keep fucking up

Got the email. Cute, but no thanks Nintendo. Not interested in any non XL 3DS, new or otherwise.

edit: especially not paying £180 for a n3DS when I could have imported a n3DS XL from play asia for £170 (Which was too much to get me to bite).

Hasney

My Day 1 Ambassador 3DS says Fuck you, Mr.

If you don't have newsletter and other emails allowed on your Club Nintendo account, you don't become eligible.

It's a rip off anyway. Can get it cheaper getting it from Australia, import charges included.

Putosaure

Can't even pay, there is always an error occuring.

I don't know if that deal is that bad, it includes a set of faceplates + charger cradle, which might cost around 30€ anyway.

Phazeta

Neo Member
I got the e-mail, but the login button doesn't work. Anyone else have the same problem? I'm in the Netherlands.

Top Bottom