• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Conference (CHRIS REMO SAVES E3: PIKMIN CONFIRMED: Post 1279)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magique

Jiguryo said:
Refresh my memory: on which event was Super Smash Bros. Brawl revealed -- with all that "omg Snake is in it" megaton feel? And wasn't it after Nintendo's conference?
E3 2006, somewhere after Nintendo's conference :)

OHH NO I'm not falling in this trap again. I expect more game announcements this october like last year where Monster Hunter 3 and other titles were announced. Although the Wii winter lineup looks weak even in comparison with the DS.

Xrenity

Might be Kid Icarus.

Makes sense, kind of. Matt heard it would be at E3, but Nintendo decided not to show it during the prE3 conference. Wanted to focus on the casual gamers and press.

falkor.jpg

dkeane

The only reason I see this as having any kind of hope is because they never showed a new game with a sword yesterday as was shown in the Nintendo Power teaser. Believe!

Xrenity said:
Might be Kid Icarus.

Makes sense, kind of. Matt heard it would be at E3, but Nintendo decided not to show it during the prE3 conference. Wanted to focus on the casual gamers and press.
.....where they eventually hated the conference. I wonder what's on Nintendo's mind after hearing these negative comments from the same people who declared them as winners last year. Nintendo:"Oh no they hated it, told you we need more youtube montages".

Xrenity

DXB-KNIGHT said:
.....where they eventually hated the conference. I wonder what's on Nintendo's mind after hearing these negative comments from the same people who declared them as winners last year. Nintendo:"Oh no they hated it, told you we need more youtube montages".
I wouldn't be surprised if the mainstream press loved it.

GC|Simon

Do you remember the press conference three years ago? Infront of E3 there was this Nintendo On Video and I was so much hyped. And on Nintendos confernce, there was no Nintendo On. There was Nintendo Revolution without games and controler. And all thought Nintendo is going to unveil the games and the controller on day 2 or 3 of E3 :lol

HUELEN10

Sloane said:
Heh, not having Mario Party 9 is something that really surprised me. It's been over a year since MP8.
But not since Mario Party DS. Maybe it will be announced in the fall?

Leonsito

So there are people that didn't see The Neverending Story?

And I thought that after discover that there are people that didn't watch/didn't liked The Goonies I had seeing it all ...

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
HUELEN10 said:
What the FUCK is that?!?!?!!?

What are you, 12? Didn't you ever watch that film?

I'm not getting my hopes up for this. They may have all these mystery hardcore titles in development but I'm sure they won't be announced at E3 now - they'll let them slip as magazine exclusives, in the same way Wario Land Shake was (I think).

Leonsito said:
So there are people that didn't see The Neverending Story?

And I thought that after discover that there are people that didn't watch/didn't liked The Goonies I had seeing it all ...

Crazy i know

There are people who work for me who have never seen short circuit or ferris beuler!!!

And the dragon should become the GAF nintendo mascot

wmat said:
The book's better

Was okay, but never ended . . . . . .

VAIL

falkor.jpg

I woke up from what I thought was bunk acid, with that fucker paused on my TV screen...and let's say the acid was far far from bunk...interesting way to wake up for sure.

Anyway, I'll set myself up for the highest of highs and the lowest of lows...like anytime Nintendo has something to say. I will say the good thing that came out of yesterday is that we are getting a second wii, so I can have my gaming space back, as the wife and mom-in-law are animal crossing addicts.

Eh, what the hell?

Cautiously hyped (6.5/10).

Also, the people who don't know who Falkor the Luck Dragon is, hadn't seen The Neverending Story or read Michael Ende's masterpiece - for shame.

I'd actually love to see a game based on TNS. Riding Falkor through the air, Atreyu shooting stuff on horseback, navigating the Ivory Tower to get to the Childlike Empress. Cel-shaded, or art style similar to the Pit level on SSBB, natch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom