• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct tomorrow with new Wii U games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pociask

Time to drop the bomb, Nintendo: New 3D Mario, New F-Zero, New Wave Race, New 2d Console Zelda, Retro Studios Unleashed, and, one last thing... Final Fantasy Versus, running on the Luminous Engine, exclusive to the Wii U. All titles to be released by Holiday 2013.

Who am I kidding, we're getting Google Maps, a TVii update, and a look at Wii mUsic.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I do think there is a chance we get an early reveal on something coming in late 2013. Nintendo knows how sales are going.

SykoTech

Finally. Hope it's worthwhile this time.

Not sure if I'll get on the hype train though, especially since I won't be around during its debut. But hopefully there'll be a satisfying new thread waiting when I check in.

HYPED!

thomastracks.jpg

Doczu

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! My first nintendo direct on negoaf. I hope that the hype won't consume me!

Too late, I expect too much from just another direct :(

thefro

One more game is not going to change that perception. Look at the current Q1 line-up, that's all you need. I doubt we can expect many announcements for Q1 and probably nothing big.

If it's the right game it can change everything. Don't underestimate Nintendo's ability to create a killer app.

Has a simultaneous American direct been announced too then? If not I'm pretty dubious that any major new games will be announced. As said, it'll be TVII and other software + Game and Wario..

treason

im hoping for a huge announcement like metroid prime or more 3rd party support but chances are tomorrow's direct will be about legos city , or pikman

3DS says 'Hi'. Okay, obviously I'm assuming Nintendo doesn't have a miraculous, revolutionary game hidden somewhere, but then again would they really reveal that via a ND ?

I'd say Resident Evil Revelaitons.

They announced gen 6 of pokemon via Nintendo Direct at this point it's safe to assume any and all megatons could be revealed in any ND

DrWong

"Capcom teases Wii U game news that will be shared “very soon”

During a Monster Hunter Tri stream event yesterday, community manager Brett Elston teased incoming game-related news for the platform. Elston didn’t offer much in the way of hints, but did note that it may “not be too much of a surprise if you’ve been paying attention to the Internet”.

“… we should have more Wii U news in general very soon… for games. I’ll just tease that out there. Might not be too much of a surprise if you’ve been paying attention to the Internet, but probably very soon you’ll hear something else about a game for said platform.”

This is going to help me make a make-or-break decision about this Wii U I have, already collecting dust. I suffered through a terrible launch, and I can't sit through many more terrible unveiling events. Hope it'll make it until E3 in my home before finding itself exchanged for cash.

I want Virtual Console, I want it launched tomorrow, and I want (at least in Japan, tho preferably everywhere) Mother 1 to 3 as part of it.

#believe

You just made me remember all these recent ominous Itoi tweets.
I really hope something Mother related gets announced, at least on the Japanese ND.

skypunch

Banned
This is cool. Fingers crossed we'll see either Retro or Monolith Soft's project, but I'm not getting my hopes up. If not Retro or Monolith, then I hope we're atleast shown a smidge of Bayonetta 2. I wouldn't mind some more information/footage on The Wonderful 101, either.

Won't happen.

DaBoss

This. All eyes will be on the next gen consoles this e3and Nintendo has zero chance to counter that.
All eyes will be on the next gen consoles, but that doesn't mean Nintendo can't bring the hype. E3 is not about winning but showing whats coming to the platforms which Nintendo can still do.

But that's already an established franchise, a known megaton. It got its own ND. I doubt they'd announce their killer app for Wii U in some random ND.

It's the internet. People don't need to be there for the hype to get out. I mean yeah, they need big stuff for E3, but they obviously need to rehabilitate the U's image now too, or they'll blow their year's lead before MS & Sony steal all their ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom