• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Selects (3DS/Wii/Wii U) Announced

Shizuka

Canada:

yXUkkgK.jpg

https://twitter.com/VideoGamesPlus_/status/698273278889168896

Lock if old.

Neoxon

I'm glad Nintendo's starting to do this for Wii U & 3DS games. Didn't Nintendo start the Nintendo Selects near the end of the Wii's life?

Also, reprint for Pikmin 3!

mp1990

Banned
Neat, but what's Yoshi New Island doing there? I thought it had sold pretty poorly, without even considering the abysmal critic reception.

Cheap versions of Tropical Freeze, Ocarina 3DS, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pikmin 3 and either version of DKCR is enough to bring joy to my crusty heart that they may reach more hearts.
All of the above have Owl's highest seal of approval, of course whether that's worth anything is another matter entirely.

Need to rebuy pikmin and Mario Galaxy 2 myself. GameStop trade bumps got me for those. I think I got $40 or so each so I win.

Actually probably $50 for Mario all stars at one point..

Matty8787

Do we get these in the UK?

Pikmin, Super Mario 3D World and DK would be amazing....

Dislike the box art on them though.

Thank god I got the original version of these. The red border on the boxart is really distracting to me for some reaspon. Would be better with just the gold label in the top left corner.

Zalman

Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3 are three of the best games I've played this generation. $30 each is a steal.

entremet

Thank god I got the original version of these. The red border on the boxart is really distracting to me for some reaspon. Would be better with just the gold label in the top left corner.

Honestly, you could ways print new sleeves if it bothers you that much.

Getting Pikmin 3 for 30 bucks is an amazing value.

Game was going for 70 to 80 bucks new.

I think I'm in for Yoshi's New Island, because that's the only one I don't own on the list. I hear the music is kind of awful, though.

Who's going to be stocking these reprints outside of Gamestop? My Walmart/Target/Best Buy have been reducing their shelf space for Wii U. I was in my Best Buy today, about the same amount of Wii games as Wii U games.

Top Bottom