• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Non Newtonian Fluids!! Lets You Walk On Water!! Amazing!!

Look Forward To Seeing How The Predictions From 92 Turn Out, If They Win At All I'm Astonished!! Will Be Posting More Demonstration's In The Days Ahead!!

I_D

He hasn't though. Check his post history, it just sorta creeps in. Something...happened.
Ah, you're right.

It started somewhere around here then very-quickly progressed to this, which is the precursor to what we see in this thread.

Definitely seems pretty manic, if it's not some sort of elaborate troll.

Note: I'm not really one for dredging through post-histories, but it seems kinda relevant here.
I'm not familiar with the OP, so this might be some quirk/meme/etc. that I'm not aware of.
If it's not though, this person definitely needs some help.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Gold Member
Note: I'm not really one for dredging through post-histories, but it seems kinda relevant here.
I'm not familiar with the OP, so this might be some quirk/meme/etc. that I'm not aware of.
Me neither, but I was genuinely curious since it's so bizarre, so I posted about it earlier. I do hope he's just messing around.

Sgt.Asher

Is this like a test for machine learning?

Edit: I was honestly expecting a new non newtonian fluid, not just oobleck. I was disappointed by the ramblings of a schizophrenic off their meds.

Last edited:

ChazAshley

5ZxSeEF.jpg

Getting some serious mgs2 AI colonel vibes here

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
That ban message is straight concern trolling, dog. I want to know more about non-newtonian cyborg Tests Conducted In 1992 That The US Government Is Withholding Results From The Sheep Population To Keep The Third Eye Or Sclera Trimate Closed or whatever. I need to know.

bender

What time is it?
Ah, you're right.

It started somewhere around here then very-quickly progressed to this, which is the precursor to what we see in this thread.

Definitely seems pretty manic, if it's not some sort of elaborate troll.

He's a bot, just not the loveable kind.

Top Bottom