• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New not-yet-named anime titles possibly incoming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*views pics*

hmm, nothing big. Kinda disappointed *walks away*

kidssmilerocky4.gif
2hefql0wp0.gif

the pictures are glorio....
J2d said:
Hah fucking internet detectives!! Well I guess everyone that saw them is pretty happy now. Thanks for the heads up guys, I hope you enjoyed it and bee praying that they release it, I'm not as confident seeing as it has been a year =(
bee praying

BEE TRAIN?

fuck that shit, they already ruined Blade of the Immortal and now they're getting their dirty hands on Berserk?

..pakbeka.. said:
the pictures are glorio....

bee praying

BEE TRAIN?

fuck that shit, they already ruined Blade of the Immortal and now they're getting their dirty hands on Berserk?
Hey now the work they did on .hack// was good!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Just saw the images at 4chan, dosen't look bad, it better be real.:lol
I really feel bad for the OP though, damn 4chan lurkers.>_>

kurahadol

Where abouts do I find these on 4chan, I'm having no luck. Waiting on finding these and waiting on Miura to release a new chapter is hell :lol

Griffith

Banned
It looks like the images show the Golden Age Arc as well as the Conviction Arc. I hope it's real as I've always wanted to see Berserk animated after the eclipse.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Seems that the anime board isn't working for me(After I finally get to the site)....and just the Anime board. Cute male works fine.

This is such a cocktease.

LaneDS

Ignis Fatuus said:
Since the shit is already out on 4chan, why not just fuck it and let it all out?

I have the pics, incidentally.

That was my thinking, but then I read the earlier bits of the thread, don't want to get anyone in trouble, whether they're real or not.

Well fuck... time to watch Berserk.

I can hear the Pure Moods music playing already... There must be a gay-tension scene with Guts and Griffith going on somewhere.

While it's obvious that "Manga > Anime"... I still love the Anime, too.

duckroll

Come on OP, first you made a thread last year, then you bumped it this year, obviously you wanna go OMG LOOK AT ME MY FRIEND IS WORKING ON A BERSERK ANIME. So if you want attention, you have it now. Don't run away after a tease and go "Oh no dear sirs, I didn't mean it!" or any of that bullshit. That's not how we roll here.

duckroll said:
Come on OP, first you made a thread last year, then you bumped it this year, obviously you wanna go OMG LOOK AT ME MY FRIEND IS WORKING ON A BERSERK ANIME. So if you want attention, you have it now. Don't run away after a tease and go "Oh no dear sirs, I didn't mean it!" or any of that bullshit. That's not how we roll here.
Dude, he posted fucking screenshots at risk of getting his friend in trouble. He's proven he's legit, this kind of hostility is uncalled for.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
duckroll said:
You seem very upset, maybe someone should post those screens. >_>

duckroll

Why are the screens wider than 16:9? Wouldn't that almost certainly mean it's a movie? The only other anime I can even think of in this aspect ratio is Production IG's Musashi movie out this Summer.

duckroll

Ignis Fatuus said:
Dude, he posted fucking screenshots at risk of getting his friend in trouble. He's proven he's legit, this kind of hostility is uncalled for.

It's not hostility. It's just a question of why he would do it in the first place. :p

duckroll said:
Why are the screens wider than 16:9? Wouldn't that almost certainly mean it's a movie? The only other anime I can even think of in this aspect ratio is Production IG's Musashi movie out this Summer.
He said it was from a trailer--maybe it was cropped.

duckroll said:
It's not hostility. It's just a question of why he would do it in the first place. :p
It sure reads like hostility. The guy already feels bad enough for getting his friend in trouble in order to bring this to us, I think demanding anything more is highly unreasonable--the implied ban threat on top of that makes your response really baffling.

duckroll

Ignis Fatuus said:
It sure reads like hostility. The guy already feels bad enough for getting his friend in trouble in order to bring this to us, I think demanding anything more is highly unreasonable--the implied ban threat on top of that makes your response really baffling.

So tell me, why did he make a thread going "OMG I GOT SCOOPZ" and then bump it again a year later going "FIRST GUY TO PM ME GETZ THE PICS"? If that isn't attention whoring, I dunno what is.

duckroll said:
So tell me, why did he make a thread going "OMG I GOT SCOOPZ" and then bump it again a year later going "FIRST GUY TO PM ME GETZ THE PICS"? If that isn't attention whoring, I dunno what is.
Read the thread? He was drunk and did something he now regrets.

He wanted to share, he did share, he's probably burned a few real life bridges in the process--and now you're trashing him for it instead of being grateful like everyone else. I don't get it. You're usually one of the most reasonable people on this board.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
duckroll said:

Perhaps if he also asked for a PSP in return for the pics.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
duckroll said:
He posted the pics regardless to stay true to his words. It would have been worse if he had bumped this thread and not deliver any pictures at all. If the OP had done that, I would have agreed with your previous comment, but he didn't.

Narag

Ignis Fatuus said:

Did he even care until it was pointed out his photobucket was open? Thread presented itself to me as a transition from "Can you keep a secret? I'll show you something cool." to "Oh shit, these weren't supposed to get out. Everyone be cool."

duckroll

Ignis Fatuus said:

People get banned for making drunk threads all the time! It helps them learn.

I'm not going to ban him, I just wanna know which studio his friend works for! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom