radiantdreamer said:This is a good discussion. Please continue. I need more awesome tips so that I can play Odin Sphere again.
HK-47 said:Have we gotten names for the protags yet?
Joule said:Anything you'd like tips on in particular? Hard/Normal mode?
I wonder if anybody here has tried Heroic mode, I'd like to attempt it some day but it really does a number on the some aspects of the game.
Going from Wiki, Kisuke (male) and Momohime (female).
abstract alien said:
haha, she is going to kill EVERYONE! She probably has a Raging Tit Demon move.Saint Gregory said:She appears to be some sort of foxy fox demon. I wonder if she's friend or foe...
Edit: I thought you guys were talking about the other busty chick, I didn't even notice whatever that's supposed to be :lol
abstract alien said:haha, she is going to kill EVERYONE! She probably has a Raging Tit Demon move.
:lol I was going to make a comment about all Japanese princesses being named Peach.GDGF said:I think that's Peach Princess, actually, which is even nuttier.
It really is, and it seems so at one with the music we've hard so far. Such a perfect mesh...I wish we could get this more often, but then i guess it wouldnt be as special.Saint Gregory said:I would call it a tranny surprise but where exactly would the surprise be?
The art in this game is just beyond mindblowing, I can't stop looking at the mermaid :O
Saint Gregory said:Whoever it is who does the official thread Just be sure to name it the official thread of "Hey Jaffe! This is what a painting come to life looks like!!!"
Thanks. Translated some bits :Tenbatsu said:
Stormbringer said:Thanks. Translated some bits :
- You can use two types of katana : the regular, long sword, and the bigger sword. The regular swords excel in 1-on-1 and aerial battles, while the bigger, more powerful swords are better suited to take care of multiple enemies.The proper use of weapons depending on the situation is a key element of the battles.
It's said that the battles are not just about blowing off enemies, as there are many strategic elements to them.
- You can perform defensive, as well as evasive moves, at the cost of a depleting soul gauge. When the gauge reachs zero, your weapon breaks, considerably reducing your attack power (you'll then have to switch your sword).
- You can equip up to 3 katanas. After a certain time has elapsed, you're able to use one of your weapon's special power. To do that, just switch to it, and it will be unleashed automatically. Switching your weapons strategically is actually a key element.
- As you collect more and more katanas, you'll find out that each of them has a different secret skill concealed within it.
- the preorder bonus will consist of a 2 meters long, reversible folding screen with artworks printed on it.
Stormbringer said:-the development team actually invested a lot of time and effort into the animations which are played when you eat the various meals at the restaurants, so they hope you'll enjoy them :lol .
What to say? Even the president had to animate it himself.Stormbringer said:Thanks. Translated some bits :
-the development team actually invested a lot of time and effort into the animations which are played when you eat the various meals at the restaurants, so they hope you'll enjoy them :lol .
Arde5643 said:Did Europe get Odin Sphere or GrimGrimoire?