• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Oboro Muramasa pics! 2D awesomeness! :o

Giolon

Woohoo! I've got the September Play issue in my hands finally! I had to brave the bookstore to purchase it. The woman at the counter gave it a double glance, probably checking to make sure it wasn't something she needed to card me for. :lol

I'm looking forward to reading this tonight. I'll leave my feedback on the article then, Shidoshi.

In case anyone's missed the cover somehow:
SeptPlayMuramasa.jpg

It's too tentacular not to repost lol!

I'm afraid that it's up to Amazon to announce their promotion, and i don't think that will happen until the day it happens, which is right before the official street date of 9/8.

If you think that you want the GStop wall scroll, my advice is to hurry up and get it!
The Amazon promotion is different, still cool, but not as large as the scroll.

For the most Muramasa goodies, head to NYC or PAX this weekend!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
LiquidSwords said:
I'm afraid that it's up to Amazon to announce their promotion, and i don't think that will happen until the day it happens, which is right before the official street date of 9/8.

If you think that you want the GStop wall scroll, my advice is to hurry up and get it!
The Amazon promotion is different, still cool, but not as large as the scroll.

For the most Muramasa goodies, head to NYC or PAX this weekend!

Omg, I hate you for not revealing the pre-order bonus. :lol Any hints?

GuardianE said:
Omg, I hate you for not revealing the pre-order bonus. :lol Any hints?

The Amazon bonus is a non-interactive physical object, smaller than the GStop wall scroll, produced in much more limited quantities, though.

Volcynika

Man I'm glad Amazon is trying to get people to preorder there instead of GameStop by announcing the bonus to be --

LiquidSwords said:

--nevermind. GG Amazon! :/

LiquidSwords said:
The Amazon bonus is a non-interactive physical object, smaller than the GStop wall scroll, produced in much more limited quantities, though.

Miniature figurine of octopus rape, confirmed! Thanks, hombre Dios!

Volcynika

Also, it's amusing how this thread was started almost a year ago (just a month more).

Any word on an official thread maker? I could maybe put something together, but I'm not too hot with images, so if there's someone better with that that wants to take the reigns, then by all means.

Valkyr Junkie said:
Just picked up the wall scroll from EB. I'll wait and see if Amazon announces their bonus before the time I can cancel my order from them.

did you have to ask for it? when you go to pick up the game, how will they know that you got the scroll already?

Gryphter said:
did you have to ask for it? when you go to pick up the game, how will they know that you got the scroll already?

I asked for it. Aside from the fact that the same guy will be behind the counter on Friday, I don't think there's any way for them to keep track really. He mentioned there was only one left, but there could be another unopened box somewhere.

Valkyr Junkie said:
I asked for it. Aside from the fact that the same guy will be behind the counter on Friday, I don't think there's any way for them to keep track really. He mentioned there was only one left, but there could be another unopened box somewhere.

wtf, if I go and pick up my preorder on Friday, they better have a damn scroll for and not had given it out already or keep it for themselves.

eagledare

Today I stopped in to pick up a GBA sp (weird, I know) but while I was in the store I preordered Muramasa and the girl working the counter gave me a scroll and said it was the only one they'd received. Kinda sucks that they only had one. :(

Volcynika

Amazon.com-Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order "Muramasa: The Demon Blade" and you'll get access to a digital game poster. Redemption will be via a unique link that will be emailed within 10 business days of the release date. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com to be eligible.

.......really.

Emotions

I want this game so badly... I highly doubt they will carry it in the stores here in Chile... I guess i will have to import.

Volcynika said:
Amazon.com-Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order "Muramasa: The Demon Blade" and you'll get access to a digital game poster. Redemption will be via a unique link that will be emailed within 10 business days of the release date. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com to be eligible.

.......really.

Ahahaha, I was sitting here earlier thinking "Man, I bet I'm going to miss out on some great bonus from Amazon." Guess not. Isn't everything LiquidSwords said about the bonus wrong then? It's not a physical object and how can a digital poster be more limited then an actual wallscroll?

Volcynika

rainking187 said:
Ahahaha, I was sitting here earlier thinking "Man, I bet I'm going to miss out on some great bonus from Amazon." Guess not. Isn't everything LiquidSwords said about the bonus wrong then? It's not a physical object and how can a digital poster be more limited then an actual wallscroll?

They can only copy paste so many times!

Magypsy23

Banned
rainking187 said:
Isn't everything LiquidSwords said about the bonus wrong then? It's not a physical object and how can a digital poster be more limited then an actual wallscroll?

A banning is in order indeed.
I kid.

teekun

The game looks fantastic from that video, although I'm not sure I'm a big fan of the boss being a massive damage sponge. Why does the life bar keep refilling every time it hits zero?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
teekun said:
The game looks fantastic from that video, although I'm not sure I'm a big fan of the boss being a massive damage sponge. Why does the life bar keep refilling every time it hits zero?

Multiple life bars. The smaller bar shows overall health.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
People are getting the magazine? Badical.

Please read the 9,700-word George Kamitani interview! It's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Amazon removed the digital poster section of their listing. Shane, can you confirm that was the only bonus they were going to offer? Your previous hints don't mesh-up with it just being a digital image.

Quick question, not sure if its already been asked, but if I pre-ordered from Gamestop's online store, is it likely they'll give me the pre-order bonus? Only reason I did it online through them is because the Gamestop near me has run out of pre-order bonuses before, so I wanted to be a little safer.

ZealousD

Is somebody making an official thread? I can make a quick one if need be.

Volcynika

ZealousD said:
Is somebody making an official thread? I can make a quick one if need be.

I'm planning on having one up tomorrow evening, just need some time to put some stuff together. Any help with something like banners/headers or w/e from anyone would be appreciated, though!

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Tenbatsu said:
I am going to put down MH3 and buy this game next week.
WHAT? ARE YOU MAD? DON'T YOU DARE TAKE OUT MH3 FROM YOUR Wii!!! I KID YOU NOT. THE RESULTS WILL NOT END WELL!!!

Tenbatsu

Jangaroo said:
WHAT? ARE YOU MAD? DON'T YOU DARE TAKE OUT MH3 FROM YOUR Wii!!! I KID YOU NOT. THE RESULTS WILL NOT END WELL!!!
No fret, its in my black Wii:lol I am using the White one to play Oboro.

ZealousD

Volcynika said:
Any help with something like banners/headers or w/e from anyone would be appreciated, though!

How do you have your sections organized right now?

Top Bottom