• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New official renders for Persona 5 cast in their battle attire

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
1ABTXXr.png

p4hXMmx.png

egtdZik.png

MqENfZB.png

Vf8bPi9.png

HifId5A.png

ArkYMrg.png

magnetic

I don´t even liked the old Persona games, but that artstyle is INCREDIBLE. Love the weird weapon choices. Will get this game for sure, has this weird 60s vibe to it!

Pejo

I've remained 100% spoiler free on this game so far, but this art is fantastic. Might be the first RPG in forever where I prefer the look of the MC to all other characters, too.

Ranmo

These look fantastic. This art has me the most hyped out of everything that has been released. A1!

I love how the green looks on the boots and gloves on the girl with the goggles.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Makoto looks...entirely too cheerful for how she's been portrayed 'in-battle' so far, lol.

Looking good overall though, even if the wait til February is gonna suuuuck.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Seems goofier than P3/P4. More in the "extreme" direction the Arena games went in. Not sure if want.

Savitar

Okay I think I got this:

1. Psycho Killer Guy you hear on the news Guy.
2. Compensating Boy
3. Not What You're Girlfriend Will Wear Girl
4. Fury Furry Anal Tail Guy
5. Jail Bait Girl
6. Secretly Recording you Jail Bait Girl
7. Off Her Meds Cousin Girl

These are all playable ?

Yep. Well, the orange haired girl will likely be the navigator, which is more a support and enemy information role that isn't directly controllable in battle. Also, this lineup is missing two characters (Morgana and the boy they haven't really shown off yet).

JimPanzer

Okay I think I got this:

1. Psycho Killer Guy you hear on the news Guy.
2. Compensating Boy
3. Not What You're Girlfriend Will Wear Girl
4. Fury Furry Anal Tail Guy
5. Jail Bait Girl
6. Secretly Recording you Jail Bait Girl
7. Off Her Meds Cousin Girl

holy shit, ahahahah. I can see that.

Sesha

Makoto's scarf and her knuckles are rad. She's also the only girl that doesn't suffer from super heroine contortionist syndrome.

I like the Dracula/bancho cape and shank that the MC has.

I don't know any of these characters names or most of anything about the game except a few tid bits, but I cannot wait for this game. Gotta finish Persona 4 still.

I really like cat girl and tech girl, but there is something about knuckle girl that I love.

Top Bottom