• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New ONM Reviews - WiiU launch issue

With ZombiU, they love the fact that it is truly a survival horror game, and a legitimately scary one as well. The attention to detail is apparently fantastic as well, they use the example of the ingame depiction of London Underground stations, featuring status boards, announcements, turnstyles, the round help buttons, etc. They also see the gamepad as being used excellently, for example as a scanner, inventory, controlling security cameras, etc. They have a few minor issues and glitches with the gameplay, but nothing too major. They also wished it had online play and Miiverse functionality. Overall, they claim that it is 'the game you'll be switching on to illustrate why the WiiU is so great'.

Can I use my oyster card? lol

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
NintendoLand scored higher than NSMBU? I guess we'll see.

not hard to believe, and cannot really compare the two because of different genres

NintendoLand looks like a great minigame collection, the overall package is probably better than NSMBU

jkanownik

Why is everybody surprised that ZombiU gets a good score?

Because it seemed like a hot mess at E3. Looking back and forth between the gamepad and the TV seemed really awkward. Gamepad minigames and prompts telling you to look at the gamepad completely ruined the atmosphere.

Top Bottom